PDA

View Full Version : Corner Crew lunches this weekend at Pueblo

The GECCO
September 19th, 2006, 12:52 PM
Greetings, all. As you all know, we have been doing pizza for lunch at Pueblo, this was because the staff at the concession stand made it unaffordable for us to get lunch from them. I know the pizza gets old, sorry about that....

The good news is that there is now a whole new staff at the concessions headed by Earlene. This weekends lunches will be at the concession stand. You will have a choice between a regular lunch (ie, the standard burger/chips/drink) or the lunch special, which will be Cheese Enchiladas w/green chile on Saturday and Lasagne/salad/roll on Sunday. The only difference is that the special does not include a drink - but we will have the water/sports drinks like always. I hope the variety helps!

See you this weekend!

Glenn

Timmay!
September 19th, 2006, 01:39 PM
Thanks Glenn.

Captain 11
September 19th, 2006, 02:57 PM
Cool :!:
Thanks Glen =D>

The GECCO
September 19th, 2006, 07:24 PM
Here's a more specific menu for the weekend:

Standard lunch (both days, includes drink):

Hamburger- 1/3 pound
Cheeseburger- 1/3 pound
Finish Line Special (Italian sausage sandwich)
Hot Dog
Polish Sausage
Cup of Green Chili with Tortilla's

Or you can order the "special" as described above, that does not include a drink.

Thanks to EARLENE, not to me!

Captain 11
September 19th, 2006, 09:45 PM
Ive been cornerworking 4 a long time now. I can't EVER recall a time were the president has EVER taken the time 2 care about our meals. My hat is off 2 U Glenn

Thank You :!: Thank You :!: Thank You :!: =D> =D> =D>

cornerworkr
September 20th, 2006, 07:05 AM
Thats not true. A couple of years ago, I meatballed him and he said I could eat......something......I forget!

contractrn
September 25th, 2006, 04:46 PM
A big thanks to whoever got the lunches organized. A great change from pizza (usually I bring my own lunch so I don't do the pizza), and each lunch bag was chock full of great snacks. Someone put a lot of effort into the lunches and I appreciated it!!!! Thanks, Lorelei :lol: