PDA

View Full Version : A ride to Pueblo 9/22, 9/23 or 9/24

giovannir6
September 18th, 2006, 02:34 PM
All -
Due to events outside of my control I am looking for a ride for my motorcycle down to Pueblo Seca for our last race of the year there. I can get myself and my gear down there but i dont think the highway patrol would like it too much if i were to "warm up" the bike on my way down there, no tags, no insurance, no problem. :shock: I of course will pitch gas money and/or beer and/or food or whatever for the help. Thanks for looking and see you down there.

Giovanni

Jon
September 18th, 2006, 05:27 PM
I'm afraid that if your having difficulty getting to this one the what truly is the last race of the season may shock you as it's a bit further away in Hastings NE. I'll bet that MR ugly dog racing will be popping up shortly and he'll relieve you of the stress of getting to Pueblo if not chime up and I'm sure someone else will. Good luck and we'll see you in sunny Pueblo.

JimWilson29
September 18th, 2006, 07:31 PM
Yes Jon is right, I could probably help you out if you have a way of getting your bike to Littleton. Unfortunately I won't have any time to come up that way and pick it up before this weekend.

giovannir6
September 19th, 2006, 08:56 AM
Jim your a live saver thank you! I'll take you up on your offer and I ll make some calls today to find a way to get the bike to Littleton. Thank you very much this is huge. PM me your phone # Ill call and set up a time that works best for you so I can drop it off or just put in the PM what time would work the best for you. Thanks again.

Giovanni