PDA

View Full Version : Peter Tabor & Wesley Seems & David Mobley

dave.gallant
March 30th, 2011, 03:24 PM
...tried to holeshot the 2011 pre-entry system.

JUMPSTART!

(back of the grid for you guys!) :shock: :shock:

rybo
March 30th, 2011, 03:47 PM
Too funny.

Throttleroller277
March 30th, 2011, 04:09 PM
Looks like Wesley might be going for "Rookie of the Year" .....again!.......

Note:

Rookie is Rookie,.... can't win it twice!! :roll:

Meatball Race 1 Registration...... is a "Rookie" move :shock: :lol: 8)

loujr
March 30th, 2011, 04:14 PM
You mean today is NOT the first? :oops: :oops:

dave.gallant
March 30th, 2011, 04:29 PM
Guys -- I am serious -- online entry is being tested right now and not really on.

So, those of you that are paying are going to literally be on the back of the grid if on the grid at all.

T Baggins
March 30th, 2011, 04:32 PM
Guys, we are debugging the system right now. Because of the additional classes, etc. there is stuff to work out before we go live.

PLEASE QUIT EFFING WITH IT UNTIL ONLINE ENTRY OFFICIALLY OPENS ON APRIL FIRST.

Peter, Wes, Mobley - you guys are NOT entered, your entries have been nuked. Please try again AFTER entry opens.

Mobley, you will have a credit on your account to pull from when online entry DOES open.

You are making more work for Dave, Jen, Lisa and I - please stop.

d_mob
March 30th, 2011, 04:33 PM
*EDIT* Sorry, I was posting when you were.

Thanks for "nuking" my entry. My mistake... :oops:

Sorry, I thought it would register and charge the card once live.

I'll register on the 1st. Thanks --

PS... Sorry for any additional work. I didn't intend to pi$$ anyone off. Pre-reg and grid spots are important for me.

T Baggins
March 30th, 2011, 04:38 PM
Sorry, I'm a bit testy... we've been working on this damn thing since 10:00 am and it's still not right. :? :evil:

sikwitit
March 30th, 2011, 07:28 PM
Sorry again!! I was lookin for a great start but jumped it. Me excited to raceskies!!!!

random hero
March 30th, 2011, 08:23 PM
Tabor, you sand bagging doucher.... Like you need to be on the front of the grid to wax all our asses... T-Bag, send him to the back, please... for all the other legit novice's sake :)

T Baggins
March 30th, 2011, 08:29 PM
to further explain my bitchyness...

we worked on this for 8 hours off and on today... It works now. Thank you Dave Gallant!

It will go live April 1 at noon - for everyone but Tabor, Seems and Mobley. It will go live at Noon-oh-five for those effers... lol :lol:

peteyt328
March 31st, 2011, 06:40 AM
Hahaha my bad! You can't blame us really, we're racers... we see an opportunity to get in front and we take it! I will say however, the registration worked flawlessly, even updated my credit card info! You can compensate me later for my efforts in testing.

On a serious note, I'm sorry for causing more work for everyone. I'm just super excited and when I noticed it was open I went to town.

rybo
March 31st, 2011, 08:48 AM
Hahaha my bad! You can't blame us really, we're racers... we see an opportunity to get in front and we take it!

Are you kidding me?

Based on the sending in of license applications "racers" wait until the LAST TURN to get anything done....

(me included)

oldtimer
March 31st, 2011, 10:20 AM
LOL!!!