PDA

View Full Version : Novice Hours--Dealer Open House this Saturday

oldtimer
March 29th, 2011, 03:51 PM
One of our new Class Sponsors is having an open house this Saturday April 2nd. We need racers to staff the MRA booth, and also stop by and support our trophy sponsor! Motogear Outlet in Arvada.

*Novices get your service hours done now before the season starts plus breakfast. Please ping Jim Wilson (uglydogracing) or visit the MRA PR Forum.

Early Bird discounts start at 7:30am, and they're serving breakfast. Thank you to everyone who can make this to support the sponsors who support our club!

Motogear Outlet Inc
5405 West 56th Avenue, Arvada, CO 80002
(303) 456-4757 ‎
www.motogearoutlet.com

http://maps.google.com/maps/place?hl=en&sugexp=ldymls&xhr=t&cp=9&bav=on.2,or.r_gc.r_pw.&wrapid=tljp1301430375019014&um=1&ie=UTF-8&q=motogear+outlet&fb=1&gl=us&hq=motogear+outlet&cid=8153385623110193660

oldtimer
April 2nd, 2011, 06:56 AM
Four of us are headed to Motogear Outlet to set up at their open house, please stop in and visit our new class sponsor today! Breakfast and lunch snacks will be served. :D

oldtimer
April 3rd, 2011, 10:17 AM
I want to thank all the MRA racers who came out to the Motogear Outlet open house yesterday. That shop was packed with customers, we talked to a lot of riders interested in learning about track days and SuperStreet.

Thanks to Jim Wilson, Aaron Fisk, Cory Prager, Kevin Finnegan and me for working the MRA booth. I have to give special recognition to Kevin Finnegan, he's helped at all of our off season MRA events. We'd also like to thank Joe Logalbo, Chris Burford and Jeff Brown for stopping by and supporting our new class sponsor Motogear Outlet. These events are scheduled all year long, we need members to work them and promote the MRA. Thank you to everyone who's pitched in already!

We held a drawing to win free race tickets and collected some new contacts for our email list. We'll be contacting the winner with his/her free tickets later this week.

JimWilson29
April 3rd, 2011, 11:14 AM
http://filezilla.mra-racing.org/files/2011_Motogear_openhouse_web.jpg