PDA

View Full Version : 2006 R6 Superbike

cu260r6
March 22nd, 2011, 04:03 PM
This bike is fast! It has done a 1:32.4 lap at Pueblo, and it qualified .2 off of Tommy Aquino and his Graves bike at Firebird raceway in AZ in 08 when each of us rode the track for the first time.

The motor was built in 07 and was just given a refresh this winter. It was only raced once in 09 and never since.

The weight is what really sets this bike apart. With all the lightened bits and wheels it only weighs 348lbs! I’ll be happy to set it on some scales if anyone would like to see.

I’ve kept the bike because I intended to get back into racing, but I just don’t have the time to ride anymore.

$5800 with the wheels. Post or email me @ charles_greenwood @ hotmail.com if interested. I'll deliver virtually anywhere if you pay for gas.

SUSPENSION AND WHEELS
Traxxion AK-20 cartridges- 0 Miles on New Oil and Seals- .90, .925, .95 spring choices with bike, .95 currently installed
Penske triple shock- 0 Miles on New Oil and Seals- 575 and 600lbs springs included
Marchesini 16.5 forged magnesium wheels- One set of brand new Soft/Med slicks included- Rain tires included

MOTOR
FASTER built superbike motor
Ceramic transmission bearings
Decked head
Lightened, balanced, polished crank
Hyperplates aluminum clutch plates
Axrapovic exhaust
NGK gapless spark plugs ($240 a set)
Adjustable cam sprockets
Samcosport silicone radiator hoses
Pistal WSS spec high compression pistons- These were a blueprinted matched set directly from a Yamaha supported WSS team

ELECTRONICS
Power commander, Ignition module, quickshifter
Mapped for VP U4
AIM TG Log- 4 channel data logger and lap timer- It currently has sensors for throttle, wheel speed, coolant temp, and rpm, but you could put a GPS, a suspension potentiometer or an additional wheel speed sensor in place if you wanted

CHASSIS
Woodcraft rearsets
Woodcraft case covers
Woodcraft clipons
Brembo 19x20 radial master cylinder
Stainless brake lines and Ferodo pads
Titanium bolts throughout- motor mounts, axle, sprocket nuts, brake rotor bolts, brake caliper bolts, and many. many others
Hotbodies bodywork and double bubble windscreen
ASV ‘unbreakable’ clutch lever and perch
Quick release fairings and seat pins
Frame measured and certified straight by Cycleworks since last race
Ed Bargy brake lever guard (stay safe around Josh Herrin)
Lightened drilled rear rotor
Tank guards
Lightweight battery
Lightech gas cap
Frame sliders
DID X ring chain- new, one race
Steel brake lines
Custom billet mounts and steering damper
Slipper clutch modified for easier slip
Fully safety wired

SPARES INCLUDED
Brand new Soft/Med slicks
16.5 Dunlop Rains
Woodcraft footpegs and rearset parts
Brembo levers and master cylinder rebuild parts
Sprockets for marchesini wheels
Spare fork and shock springs in a variety of rates
Extra frame sliders
Spare clutch plates
R6 specific tools- rear caliper holder for wheel changes, swingarm nut socket, and others

PICTURES
http://www.flickr.com/photos/60900864@N03/5550842771/

cu260r6
March 25th, 2011, 08:36 PM
Sale pending...

mgarvey661
March 26th, 2011, 03:19 PM
I thought I got a killer deal on Mongo's bike. Charles that's a give away price. Let me know if you've got any spares leftover after the sale. Thanks, Martin.