PDA

View Full Version : Question for license applicatant

random hero
March 21st, 2011, 08:32 PM
I've got a buddy who lives out of state.. he'd like to come and ride with us once or twice this year... rent one of my bikes, just fly in do the race weekend and fly back home (oklahoma). My question is this, he's unsure if the race school weekend is doable w/his schedule and work commitments... he's done the STAR school, but it's been 3-4 years, would that be sufficient for MRA to grant him a license? Or what would he need to do if he was coming in lets say mid-season?

rybo
March 21st, 2011, 08:43 PM
Luke,

The STAR school is a performance riding school, not a race license school, so the MRA does not accept that as a "race school".

If he can join us for the race school that would be ideal, otherwise one option would be for him to come and do a couple of SuperStreet weekends with us. After he's completed those he can either keep doing them, or he can apply for a novice license.

Feel free to call me if you have any questions

Scott

Throttleroller277
March 21st, 2011, 10:09 PM
Depending on his schedule, we could possibly do a private licensing at a track day prior to a race weekend. Feel free to call me as well, if need be. 303-210-0425

random hero
March 21st, 2011, 11:13 PM
no worries guys, i'll pass the info along.. side note, rybo you mailing our license to us, or do we pick them up @ race school?