PDA

View Full Version : Springs Super Show

jmaher
March 21st, 2011, 08:40 AM
I entered my race bike in the Super Show here in the Springs this past weekend. In a room filled with 95% Harley type bikes, mine got LOTS of attention. I also had my laptop there with an .avi loop of a couple laps around Pueblo from my GoPro and Scooternews got people to go and look. I met lots of people asking questions and wanting to know when and where the races were....with a fair amount being from the "biker" crowd interested in coming out to watch. In the off season you should think about entering your bike in these shows. It is great PR for the MRA, lots of fun and oh yea, I beat and nice 68 BSA racer, HD Flat Tracker and two other bikes to win the Competition Class.

Joe

PS I even got some pictures of hot girls posing on my bike.

JimWilson29
March 21st, 2011, 09:09 AM
PS I even got some pictures of hot girls posing on my bike.

Why are you teasing us????? Post 'em up!

oldtimer
March 21st, 2011, 09:43 AM
Awesome job Joe!! =D>

jmaher
March 21st, 2011, 10:35 AM
Actually the coolest thing was the kids. All the other bikes were roped off and in such a way that they were to be looked at only. Mine was just a camo race bike that has been crashed at least twice. So, the kids came by looking and I would ask if they wanted to sit on it. They were thrilled, parents were thrilled and lots of pictures were taken. How cool is that?

I don't know how to post pics and they are way to big at 4mb each anyway. I'll let you know when they are posted on the scooternews website.

Joe

JimWilson29
March 21st, 2011, 10:51 AM
Actually the coolest thing was the kids. All the other bikes were roped off and in such a way that they were to be looked at only. Mine was just a camo race bike that has been crashed at least twice. So, the kids came by looking and I would ask if they wanted to sit on it. They were thrilled, parents were thrilled and lots of pictures were taken. How cool is that?

I don't know how to post pics and they are way to big at 4mb each anyway. I'll let you know when they are posted on the scooternews website.

Joe

Email them to me and I will host them.

Kingpin
March 21st, 2011, 09:36 PM
Great job Joe!
Way to help represent our club. =D>