PDA

View Full Version : Ohlins 30MM internal fork kit + dyno tuning

High Roller
March 18th, 2011, 12:50 PM
Hey guys,

Trying to finish my bike and having an issue of finding the ohlins 25mm or 30mm internal fork kit for my 08 R6. Anybody know of anyone that doesn't have a two week lead time on these? Also who in the Denver area has a motorcycle dyno and can help me tune my YEC ECU + Bazzaz?

Thanks,
Louis

JimWilson29
March 18th, 2011, 01:01 PM
Hey guys,

Trying to finish my bike and having an issue of finding the ohlins 25mm or 30mm internal fork kit for my 08 R6. Anybody know of anyone that doesn't have a two week lead time on these? Also who in the Denver area has a motorcycle dyno and can help me tune my YEC ECU + Bazzaz?

Thanks,
Louis

Contact Faster. They are both an Ohlins dealer and Dynojet Tuning Center. http://www.fastermotorsports.net/home.php

dragos13
March 18th, 2011, 01:05 PM
+1 for Faster. They're the best for both of those services!

Faster Motosports
303-825-0975 | 3715 Brighton Blvd , Denver, CO 80229

Bartman
March 18th, 2011, 02:57 PM
Have a call in on the fork kits to see what I can get you and when, I am setup with the YEC and Bazzaz both so no worries there. Just got the dyno up and running as soon as I know about the forks I will PM you.
Thanks Bartman
Fastermotorsports

High Roller
March 18th, 2011, 05:30 PM
Bartman,

Great, How quick can we get my bike on the dyno. Do you have any MR12 there? Awaiting on the fork kit..

Thanks,
Louis

High Roller
March 18th, 2011, 05:38 PM
Also, do you sell slicks?

Louis

random hero
March 18th, 2011, 08:25 PM
I just read a long discussion on the wera bbs about 25mm vs 30mm kit, and seemed most people preferred the 25mm kit. A lot of people said it was easier to tune, and a better product.... it's in the "tech" section, just fyi

High Roller
March 18th, 2011, 08:38 PM
I have found the same thing too, basically because the 25mm has be researched, developed and perfected where is the 30mm hasn't been test and played around with yet. However, I can't find the 25mm kit anywhere. I'd actually prefer to have the 25mm kit.

random hero
March 19th, 2011, 11:18 PM
Also, after speaking w/a couple guys who know suspension in MRA, seems GP Suspensions might be a better product than the ohlins... I'll be putting gp tech stuff in my bike, based off of multiple recommendations from our clubs fast dudes, and local people are familiar w/tuning their stuff... just a thought

Bartman
March 22nd, 2011, 01:32 PM
I can get you the 30mm kit anytime so just let me know, yes I can get you slicks or DOTs whatever you prefer.
In talking with Mikey Fitz he was saying that the 30mm kit is better coming into the corner and the 25 was better mid corner so depends on you ride style as to which you will like.
No shortage of Ohlins trained people out here so no worries there, Ohlins has there shit pretty much figured out and have not had a single person not like the Ohlins.
As for fuel I can not get any of the MR fuels legaly into CO so no luck there, if you get it I will tune for it no issues.
Call me if you want to get rolling. 3038250975 Thanks Bartman