PDA

View Full Version : Important MRA Dates Coming Up!

oldtimer
March 15th, 2011, 09:02 AM
Can you believe the season is less than 2 months away?

Online race registration opens April 1st, sign up early and get a good grid position! The first race is May 7/8 at HPR, be there!

The MRA New Rider School is April 8th, on track session will be April 9th or 10th depending on weather. If you want to get licensed or want a high level track school refresher, plan on attending. Contact New Rider Director Jeff Brown for more information 303-210-0425.

**Today is the last day of the Early Bird Discount on licenses!! Mail your license app postmarked today and save $50! This means you Grubbs!!**

HAMMER
March 15th, 2011, 12:12 PM
And me !!!!! ... need to buy a printer gosh darn it ...

racedk6
March 15th, 2011, 01:14 PM
Haha im printing it right now!

HAMMER
March 15th, 2011, 02:18 PM
It's in the mail....... had to drive to Denver to my buddys shop to print it .. what a pain ... lol

peteyt328
March 16th, 2011, 06:46 AM
damn Grubbs, procrastinate much?

Bartman
March 17th, 2011, 09:12 PM
Racers never do anything early, you should know this by now.

gsnyder828
March 18th, 2011, 09:52 AM
Racers never do anything early, you should know this by now.

Is it too late for me to get mine in?

Week of March 15th - that should be close enough, right? :lol:

(kidding - got mine in under the wire... barely)

Jim 'smooth' Brewer
March 19th, 2011, 01:57 AM
Online race registration opens April 1st, sign up early and get a good grid position!
Just to check, we're still gridding based on last year's points (except RoR), right?

7.2.E. For the first race of a season, with the exception of Race of the Rockies, class
grid positions are determined by:
a. The previous year’s overall points in that class
b. Then by order in which entries are received by the MRA

BTW, where is the 2011 rulebook?? 00--00

oldtimer
March 19th, 2011, 09:13 AM
Online race registration opens April 1st, sign up early and get a good grid position!
Just to check, we're still gridding based on last year's points (except RoR), right?

If you're returning to a class that you earned points in last year, and you register on time, you'll be gridded ahead of entries with zero points from last year. The rest of the riders are gridded by time of entry, so early registration is a better grid position. ROR is gridded by qualifying at each round. For the new classes on the schedule race 1 will be first entry first gridded.

And if you don't pre-enter on time (the cut off is a week before each race weekend) you're gridded at the back regardless of points. :cry: Pre-entry race registration closes Friday night the week before every round. Remind your pitmates of the pre-entry cut off!