PDA

View Full Version : Mini Moto 250 Class IMI Instructions

MiniMoto
March 11th, 2011, 06:09 AM
Hi Guys,
I have posted a brief pre-payment instruction on our website for IMI races
www.rmminimoto.com

In short, we are renting the track, instead of sharing with karters, so I will need pre-payment via Paypal or Check. I will send out and post a notice 2 weeks prior to gauge attendance, and again 1 week prior with the cost.

The first IMI race is June 5th, and payments need to be received by Friday, June 3rd at 7pm. It is helpful if I have emails for interested riders, so I can gauge attendance and estimate costs (No more than $60/day)
$50 annual fee may be paid before or at race.

Daily time schedule is also posted.

Send me a quick email at
admin@rmminimoto.com
so I know names and race #s beforehand.

Looking forward to it,

Chris Martin

HAMMER
March 11th, 2011, 10:15 AM
If you are planning on doing the 250 class with mini MOTO and mra , post up and and let us know so we can get an idea of grid sizes ... the Imi rounds should be a kick in the pants.. I have rode my ninjette out there a handful of times and it is real a fun little track ... so who's in ? I'd like to know how many fools are gonna.be out there .... seems like a few people are building these turds from what I can tell ...

I'm gettin excited ...... to be maxed out. pinnd at 80 mph Haha

Bueller999
March 11th, 2011, 10:38 AM
I am in, as much as I can afford. Depends on work throughout the season.
I left a question about rules clarifications on the thread posted on the CSC
due to this being posted there first.

Bueller999
March 11th, 2011, 10:59 AM
On a related note is anyone headed to IMI tomorrow for some laps?

HAMMER
March 11th, 2011, 06:28 PM
Ya a few of us are .. I'm only bringing my minis but I think a few peeps are comin .. KIA, brad , tally , ara , Jesse , me ..... Shud be fun .. drag out the 250s and come play

AR
March 17th, 2011, 09:58 PM
I plan on doing all 4 races. I will be riding an Aprilia RS125 instead of a Ninja, work be damned because if I can't switch with someone I'll just call off. :-)

How do I go about reserving a number?

MiniMoto
March 18th, 2011, 05:25 AM
I plan on doing all 4 races. I will be riding an Aprilia RS125 instead of a Ninja, work be damned because if I can't switch with someone I'll just call off. :-)

How do I go about reserving a number?

Great!
AR, just send me an email with your info and race # at
admin@rmminimoto.com

Thanks ,