PDA

View Full Version : EasyUp

sikwitit
February 27th, 2011, 12:21 PM
Who knows where I can get the best easyups at??

rybo
February 27th, 2011, 12:44 PM
The BEST one I've ever used is made by KD Kanopy in Westminster.

http://www.kdkanopy.com/canopies/majestic.php

N1K
February 27th, 2011, 02:13 PM
Guy we rode with in the mountains on the blk r1 with the lazer detector on it that we saw on the wht gixxer last year at pmp got the one we help him take down from walmart.com and it was way better then any one we've had. 8)

polar x
February 27th, 2011, 07:36 PM
The BEST one I've ever used is made by KD Kanopy in Westminster.

http://www.kdkanopy.com/canopies/majestic.php

What Rybo said. I have 2 of them and they made my canopies in the custom colors I wanted. Much better than wally world. 8)

chris nami
February 28th, 2011, 01:03 AM
+1 on kd canopy... also can order parts on the spot, just in case you break some shit.

Sol Performance
February 28th, 2011, 07:11 AM
I got mine at Dick's sporting goods. They offer a warranty program that you can buy into. I can't remember if it was for a year or lifetime but it's free replacement (they just credit you if you put in a claim after a period of time). I shouldn't actually say free cause you have to buy the insurance again every time you claim. (Was $7-$8 each time for me)

I believe it was around a 10% charge for the service. Paid off for me twice last year at "high winds raceway". (saved around $150)

A quick call to them would give you the specific details to my vague post. :)

Desmodromico
February 28th, 2011, 06:38 PM
KD Canopy are great, but they are pretty heavy and more an "investment". As an idea the last one we bought there for work was a 12x12 with logo and weights and was around $800. The Sports Authority/Dick's approach is a good one, cheap replacements for wind or other damage if you aren't wanting to drop more coin for one that will last a while.

bluedevil
March 1st, 2011, 03:45 PM
wont get cheaper than Big 5 Sports when they put them on sale..

snowblaze506
March 5th, 2011, 01:06 PM
Costco has one for about $190. It comes with sides and a roller bag. I've been using mine since '98 with no problems. For what its worth, its as good as the one my work paid $1200.