PDA

View Full Version : Daytona Signing Party @ Rocky Mountain Kawasaki

rorlando
February 21st, 2011, 06:03 PM
This March history will be made as Ricky Orlando is poised to break the all time lap record. Rocky Mountain Kawasaki in Longmont is holding a signing party February 26 from 3:00 till 7:00pm. Come down and sign your name on the ZX-6R for a $50 donation. For $100 you can sign your name and get a commemorative t- shirt. For further information, visit Rocky Mountain Kawasaki at 645 Frontage Rd. Longmont or call 303-651-2453

Sol Performance
February 23rd, 2011, 06:57 AM
It's very cool that one of our local riders will be in the record books for this! A definite label to the amount of experience, resiliency and speed this racing organization has.

I will be attending this event Ricky, and any others you may have in the future to solidify your name on the top spot.

Good work!!

Jon
February 23rd, 2011, 07:12 AM
I'm looking forward to it as well. I hope others in the club will come out and support this as it's pretty much inconceivable how much dedication and effort goes into just one of these 200 races much less as many as he's done. I can tell you from experience as I've been on the wall helping numerous times that the effort starts in January and doesn't end until the trailer's packed and heading back west. So guys let's get together and give him the pat on the back this deserves

d_mob
February 24th, 2011, 11:03 AM
I won't be able to make the event, but you better believe I'll be watching on TV.

Was that Eslick that almost cornholed you last year? :lol:

Congratulations on the achievement and another year/trip to Daytona.

Best of luck sir --