PDA

View Full Version : 2011 MRA License--Save $50 by March 15th

oldtimer
February 20th, 2011, 08:54 AM
MRA early bird discount on license applications received through March 15th, $50 off.

Print your license app off here:
http://filezilla.mra-racing.org/files/2011_Membership_Application_Packet.pdf

The next MRA General Meeting is on March 9th at the Walnut Room. Come to the meeting and hand your application to Rybo--you just put $50 in your pocket! (Applications will be accepted any time during the year, but we offer a discount for early apps each season.)

Jim 'smooth' Brewer
February 20th, 2011, 02:24 PM
Is there a way someone could post the license apps that have been received so far?

rybo
February 20th, 2011, 07:52 PM
Is there a way someone could post the license apps that have been received so far?

I'm not going to list them one by one, as it would take way too long.

I've rec'd yours.

Fastt Racing
February 20th, 2011, 09:55 PM
How long after you recieve the application does it typically take to recieve a response on # approval, etc? That is do you send a response at all, or do I have to look somewhere to see my membership status, Novice hours completed, # assigned, etc? I'm gettin a little excited. Thanks Rybo.

Jim 'smooth' Brewer
February 21st, 2011, 01:23 AM
I'm not going to list them one by one, as it would take way too long.
I've rec'd yours.
Understood. Thanks, man.

racedk6
March 15th, 2011, 01:02 AM
is this for ones post dated march 15th or... ones recieved by the 15th?

If its the latter im screwed.... and so are you cause im gonna send you $200 in nickels and dimes! :shock:

If not then I will print the thing out and send it in.

rybo
March 15th, 2011, 08:08 AM
The postmark is the key. If the postmark on the envelope is the 15th or earlier you are entitled to the $50 discount.

If postmarked the 16th, well then I'll be taking your loose change. Please be aware that sending large quantities of loose change by mail is likely to increase your postage amount considerably.

-Scott

racedk6
March 15th, 2011, 09:27 AM
Sweet!

I will send it out today!