PDA

View Full Version : VP fuels from Performance Cycle

jplracing
February 16th, 2011, 11:28 AM
I was in Performance yesterday speaking with the owner, Don. He was curious to know if anyone would be interested in VP for the season.

So I said i would put this on the board. Please contact Don at Performance if you are interested. His email is performancecycle@juno.com

Joe

Hollywood
February 16th, 2011, 03:30 PM
could we buy it for half price? : ) :lol:

Jon
February 17th, 2011, 09:05 PM
Last time I was in there they said they offered no MRA discount. I think someone pissed Don and Burney off one too many times. Are we back on good terms with them?

jplracing
February 17th, 2011, 09:14 PM
Jon

I can tell you I have always been on good terms with Don and Bernie. In addition to myself, I know they are sponsoring Wyeth, Aaron and John Hjelm .... probably others

In terms of a MRA discount... I don't know but will ask

Joe

Jon
February 17th, 2011, 09:34 PM
Yeah Back in the day I used to have a pretty good re-poor with them as well but it seemed to sour as they felt left out in respect to promotional materials I knew later as time passed. I know they lend support to John Hjelm and others more recently as well but when I was in there over Christmas getting some stocking stuffers for my stepson, I asked and they said no. Nothing against either of them really as with this economy it's gotta be tough to just hang on to the inventory that they have. I'm glad to hear things have improved and if ever I need some last minute Dzus fasteners or anything like that they have always been the first place I go....after of course the deep dark bottom drawers of my tool box