PDA

View Full Version : FS 1976 ford Bronco +PRP race seats, full cage, efi setup

Brianut
September 5th, 2006, 08:26 AM
I am selling My 76 Bronco :( to pay for my new KTM 200xcw :D .

Here is the list of goods:

I have a 76 bronco with tons of goodies on it and tons of $$$ into it.it has a 302, c-4 auto tranny , Dana 20 x case with a twin stick shifter,power steering, power disk brakes in the front with rear drums, extended ss braided brake lines, ss braided caliper hoses, extended e brake cables,new bearings on rear axles, new 23 gal rear fuel tank(no side tank but i have one i am selling )

drive train is 9" ford rear end with 3.55 gears and a limited slip and a dana 44 front open diff with 3.55s

4.5" Bc broncos lift, coils with 11 leaf leaf spring packs, f 250 front shock towers and rear inboard shock hoop with rancho 9000's, 1 at each corner. bronco is very flexy but will cruise down the freeway at 70 no prob.
has alum wheels with 33" mud tires on it with lotsa tread left.

has Bullet proof steering tierod over knuckle set up with heim joint rod ends and a BP stering track bar with rod ends. very beefy and way stronger than stock 76 stuff.

I may have forgotten something but this is most of it. I wanted a very strong safe truck to go camping/wheeling in with my family but plans (new katoom)have changed so it must go.
I have other bronco stuff for sale as well prp seats,cage,tanks, efi setup for 5 liter ford, etc so if you want it all lets talk and I will work out a package deal.

$10,000 obo

Email me for pics
Brianut@hotmail.com
call 720-348-4408 work til 3 pm
720-842-4710 home