PDA

View Full Version : PPIR layout question.

jbrowning
February 15th, 2011, 12:01 PM
I just purchased a 16' camper trailer I will be bringing to the race tracks with me. I was wondering if PPIR has any electrical hook ups with a 110 outlet? While we were there this last season I didn't think about looking because I thought this was a ways down the road before I got one.

Thank you
Jim

JimWilson29
February 15th, 2011, 12:21 PM
I just purchased a 16' camper trailer I will be bringing to the race tracks with me. I was wondering if PPIR has any electrical hook ups with a 110 outlet? While we were there this last season I didn't think about looking because I thought this was a ways down the road before I got one.

Thank you
Jim

Jim, they do have plenty of RV hookups there.

jbrowning
February 15th, 2011, 12:22 PM

Thank you
Jim

Jim, they do have plenty of RV hookups there.

Excellent news Jim.

Thank you
Jim

N1K
February 15th, 2011, 03:04 PM
Not sure but I think you might need an adapter for that. I remember my pops and boy wesley going through that on the little rv we used last year at ppir

jbrowning
February 15th, 2011, 03:12 PM
Not sure but I think you might need an adapter for that. I remember my pops and boy wesley going through that on the little rv we used last year at ppir

Thanks Nik, I am thinking when us kids sold our dads travel trailer he had an adapter that would take a 110 volt (?) to a different kind of plug. I'm not 100% positive about this. If anyone else has anymore info on this I would really like to hear it. After I get PPIR figured out then all I need to do is figure out what to do at Pueblo, since there isn't any electricity there.

Thanks for the heads up.
Jim

scott_tiller
February 16th, 2011, 07:03 AM
I know for sure that they have 50A service. We have a 30A plug and had to buy the adapter. I don't about the 110V service at the poles.

jbrowning
February 16th, 2011, 09:00 AM
I know for sure that they have 50A service. We have a 30A plug and had to buy the adapter. I don't about the 110V service at the poles.

Thanks Scott, I will check around and see if there is an adapter that will for from a 110v to a 30A or straight to a 50A service.

Thanks
Jim

T Baggins
February 16th, 2011, 09:09 AM
Camping World sells a 50A to 15A connectors online

jbrowning
February 16th, 2011, 10:14 AM
Camping World sells a 50A to 15A connectors online

Cool Tony, then I should be set.

Now all I have to do is figure out something for Pueblo.

Thanks
Jim