PDA

View Full Version : Kobe leathers - Great deals for racers, trackdays and street

Scott Long
February 15th, 2011, 08:13 AM
Do you race, do trackdays or ride on the street? If so, you need to check out the great value of Kobe leathers. We have an excellent lineup of leather suits, gloves, back protectors, leather jackets and leather pants.

Kobe Carbonstar suit: $479.00
Kobe Dragon suit: $499.00
Kobe Xpro suit: $539.00

The Carbonstar and Xpro suits are 1.7mm thick leather and doubled up to 3.4mm at the contact points that include the elbows, knees and your rear end.
The Dragon suit is 1.5mm thick and doubled up to 3.0mm in the contact points.
All Kobe suits including our jackets come with heavy duty CE approved armor. You can’t go wrong with this setup. Thicker is better when it comes to crashing.

To top this off, we have a special sale going on! When you purchase a Kobe leather suit, we will give you your choice of a set of Kobe Pro race gloves or Kobe back protector at no extra charge. Either one is a $100.00 value. You normally would have to spend several hundred dollars more on other brands to get the same level of protection you get from Kobe products.

Kobe also has a great leather jacket and pant set up for street riding.

If you get any Kobe item and do not think it is up to your standards, contact me and you can return the item for a full refund with no questions ask.

Shipping: We know shipping charges suck, but.
$30.00 east of the Mississippi river and $35.00 to the west. These leathers ship out at 18+lbs. These shipping charges are for suits only. Other items that are less weight and size will ship out at much cheaper rates.

Go to www.kobeusa.com and check out our site. If you have any questions or would like to order, please feel free to contact Scott Long at 706-654-5623 or fslong@windstream.net or you can contact me thru the website.

jplracing
February 15th, 2011, 08:50 AM
Scott is a good guy

Been working with him for the last several months as he tries to get a set in that will fit me.

Hopefully in his next shipment it will finally arrive

Joe

polar x
February 15th, 2011, 02:34 PM
Scott is a good guy

Been working with him for the last several months as he tries to get a set in that will fit me.

Hopefully in his next shipment it will finally arrive

Joe

Waiting on the slaughter of several big cows :?: 8)
k/d :lol:

Scott Long
February 24th, 2011, 07:56 AM
Check out our leather jackets and pants at www.kobeusa.com

Scott Long
March 29th, 2011, 02:59 PM
Do you race, do trackdays or ride on the street? If so, you need to check out the great value of Kobe leathers. We have an excellent lineup of leather suits, gloves, back protectors, leather jackets and leather pants.

Kobe Carbonstar suit: $479.00
Kobe Dragon suit: $499.00
Kobe Xpro suit: $539.00

The Carbonstar and Xpro suits are 1.7mm thick leather and doubled up to 3.4mm at the contact points that include the elbows, knees and your rear end.
The Dragon suit is 1.5mm thick and doubled up to 3.0mm in the contact points.
All Kobe suits including our jackets come with heavy duty CE approved armor. You can’t go wrong with this setup. Thicker is better when it comes to crashing.

To top this off, we have a special sale going on! When you purchase a Kobe leather suit, we will give you your choice of a set of Kobe Pro race gloves or Kobe back protector at no extra charge. Either one is a $100.00 value.

Kobe also has a great leather jacket and pant set up for street riding.

If you get any Kobe item and do not think it is up to your standards, contact me and you can return the item for a full refund with no questions ask.

Shipping: We know shipping charges suck, but.
$30.00 east of the Mississippi river and $35.00 to the west. These leathers ship out at 18+lbs. These shipping charges are for suits only. Other items that are less weight and size will ship out at much cheaper rates.

Go to www.kobeusa.com and check out our site. If you have any questions or would like to order, please feel free to contact Scott Long at 706-654-5623 or fslong@windstream.net or you can contact me thru the website.

phildrummond
April 8th, 2011, 10:58 PM
I don't know Scott, but I've spent plenty of time in my Kobe leathers. I bought my Carbonstars in 2003, worried they were too "cheap" used them for street riding and track days for 6 years, raced 2 1/2 seasons, crashed at Pueblo, paid $50 for a fix and they're good as new. I'd buy a new set but mine just won't die.

They've smelled better, though...