PDA

View Full Version : 2011 MRA Poster/Flier Distribution Status

JimWilson29
February 12th, 2011, 06:15 PM
4/18/11- The following businesses currently have both MRA Schedule & Super Street posters displayed and flier's available to customers:

Denver Metro:
Grand Prix Motorsports & Guns
Fay Myers Motorcycle World
Vickery Motorsports
Aurora Honda
Gforce Powersports
RPM Motorsports
Coyote Motorsports
Colorado Powersports Denver
Erico Motorsports
Sun Honda
BMW of Denver
Performance Cycle
Foothills BMW Triumph
Faster
MadMoto
Let it Ride
Pero Motorsports
303 Cycle

Northern Colorado/Boulder
Tri City Cycle
Rocky Mountain Kawasaki
Northern Colorado European
Epic Motorsports
Ft Collins Motorsports
Moto Adventure Kawasaki
Elite Motorsports
Moto-Garage
Sol Performance
A.C.E.S.
Colorado Powersports Boulder
Boulder Motorsports
Mike's Motorcycle

Colorado Springs/Pueblo:
Apex Sports
Rocky Mountain Cycle Plaza (Co Springs)
Rocky Mountain Cycle Plaza (Pueblo)
Pikes Peak Motorsports
Timme Motor Sales (Pueblo)
HyMark Motorsports (Pueblo)
Discount Cycleworks (Pueblo)

Mountains:
B&B Sport Cycles (Evergreen)
Boone Mountain Sport (Evergreen)
JnJ Motorsports (Breckenridge)
Silverthorne Power Sports(Silverthorn)

Western Slope:
Grand Valley Powersports (Grand Junction)

Military Bases:
Buckley AFB
Ft Carson

N1K
February 12th, 2011, 08:53 PM
Great work Jim!!

T Baggins
February 14th, 2011, 08:13 AM
=D>

Jon
February 15th, 2011, 06:39 AM
I honestly have to say thanks to Jim in my prayers because with him and his never ending enthusiasm I know the club wouldn't be as well off as it is.
Year in and out he (you Jim) never wafer and your out there as hard these days as you always were.
Thanks for your never ending enthusiasm!

JimWilson29
February 15th, 2011, 09:32 AM
I honestly have to say thanks to Jim in my prayers because with him and his never ending enthusiasm I know the club wouldn't be as well off as it is.
Year in and out he (you Jim) never wafer and your out there as hard these days as you always were.
Thanks for your never ending enthusiasm!

Thanks Jon. I appreciate your kind words and support. However, I really feel this has been a team effort with all the board members. :D

JimWilson29
February 17th, 2011, 09:40 AM
Thanks to Aaron Fisk for hitting the shops in Boulder yesterday!

Mforza
February 19th, 2011, 11:20 AM
Can I get some posters and fliers to take it up to Evergreen?
Where can I pick some up?

JimWilson29
February 26th, 2011, 05:45 PM
Can I get some posters and fliers to take it up to Evergreen?
Where can I pick some up?

I will have some at the monthly meetings. Where in Evergreen do you plan on displaying them?

Mforza
February 26th, 2011, 09:42 PM
There is a motorcycle shop in Evergreen that I would like to take few and then few in sport shop my wife works at. It's a busy place so maybe people will be interested. I will have to look up the names of those.

TransNone13
February 27th, 2011, 09:02 AM
Are these available for download anywhere? I'd like to print and email a few out. I won't be able to make it to any of those shops any time soon.

JimWilson29
February 27th, 2011, 10:12 AM
There is a motorcycle shop in Evergreen that I would like to take few and then few in sport shop my wife works at. It's a busy place so maybe people will be interested. I will have to look up the names of those.

B&B Sport Cycles? I planned on dropping some off there. If i don't get to it by the next meeting and you attend i will give you some.

JimWilson29
February 27th, 2011, 10:14 AM
Are these available for download anywhere? I'd like to print and email a few out. I won't be able to make it to any of those shops any time soon.

Images are in this post - http://forums.mra-racing.org/viewtopic.php?t=12295. The 2 for 1 cards are only valid if obtained from a shop so those can not be printed off.

TransNone13
February 27th, 2011, 10:22 AM
Thanks, I didn't need the promo (trying to get folks worked up before we redeploy). Just wanted to info! Time to print these out and stick them around the office... not so subliminal, but I don't mind :D.

Mforza
March 20th, 2011, 09:58 AM
Droped some fliers/posters in B&B Sport Cycles and posters in Boone Mountain Sport in Evergreen last week :)