PDA

View Full Version : Boulder Motor Sports' TV Special World Premier!

Boulder Motor Sports
February 12th, 2011, 01:54 PM
Hey all you Ducati fans, mark your calendars! The world premier of Boulder Motor Sports' TV mini-series "The Revolutions of Racing" will begin February 13th on Altitude Network at 2:30pm MST. You won't want to miss it! And be sure to tune in again in the coming weeks for the next installments. For a sneak peek visit our website!

KFinn
February 12th, 2011, 03:49 PM
DVR Timer set!

KFinn
February 13th, 2011, 11:02 PM
Did anyone else have thin black video bars horizontally across the screen randomly throughout the program?

Was Altitude having some issues with the broadcast?

freddiewest
February 14th, 2011, 06:41 AM
Did anyone else have thin black video bars horizontally across the screen randomly throughout the program?

Yep saw the same issue on my recording, I would have to guess it was a problem with Altitude, I was recording from Dish Network..

Boulder Motor Sports
February 14th, 2011, 04:03 PM
I watched the entire episode and didn't experience any of the fore-mentioned bars. Wonder if it could be your provider?? I have standard Comcast cable service.

Boulder Motor Sports
February 14th, 2011, 04:10 PM
I didn't experience any of the black video bars during my viewing. I subscribe to standard Comcast cable service.

Yep saw the same issue on my recording, I would have to guess it was a problem with Altitude, I was recording from Dish Network..

KFinn
February 14th, 2011, 09:29 PM
I'll see if I can dig into this and find out the source.

Chadwick929
February 15th, 2011, 08:52 AM
I have DirecTV and didn't have issues either.

KFinn
February 15th, 2011, 09:58 AM
Looks like there weren't any calls driven on Sunday during the program and thus a discrepancy wasn't opened up on it. Someone currently has the channel pulled up for some monitoring. Hopefully whatever the issue was is either gone or will be seen now and fixed before next Sunday.

Jon
February 15th, 2011, 08:55 PM
Comcast in my area had no such troubles FYI

jmaher
February 16th, 2011, 09:01 AM
When is the next installment?

KFinn
February 16th, 2011, 09:49 AM
In case you missed the first episode, there is a re-run tonight at 5pm and then Friday at 5:30pm.

And then yes episode 2 on Sun.

Boulder Motor Sports
February 17th, 2011, 06:07 PM
When is the next installment?

Thanks for the interest in BMS and our tv mini-series. Episode 2 is scheduled to air on Altitude Network Sunday, February 20th @ 4:00pm MST