PDA

View Full Version : I want to get rid of Direct TV

GNGSXR
February 7th, 2011, 01:03 AM
The only reason i have Direct TV and pay $60+ dollars a month is for Speed HD and a DVR. I dont watch anything else on satellite.
I want to get rid of direct tv but need to find another source for watching moto gp, world superbike and ama.

What are my options? Any online sites that air the races?

vort3xr6
February 7th, 2011, 09:16 AM
I watch all mine on Racing Underground. They usually have the races a few minutes after they occur.

However, the site is invite only, and I am not giving out any more invites because nobody seeds the torrents. I have a great seed ratio, but everybody I send invites to is in the -20gig range. So no more.

And don't go with Comcast, they are stupid expensive.

ZiaThunder
February 7th, 2011, 10:38 AM
You can just go to the MotoGP site and watch it there. You'll still have to have a subscription, but I like their coverage better.

GNGSXR
February 7th, 2011, 11:37 AM
I watch all mine on Racing Underground. They usually have the races a few minutes after they occur.

However, the site is invite only, and I am not giving out any more invites because nobody seeds the torrents. I have a great seed ratio, but everybody I send invites to is in the -20gig range. So no more.

And don't go with Comcast, they are stupid expensive.

I am a huge torrent user and have the same feelings as you. If anyone wants to give me an invite i would really appreciate it and i would definitely seed the torrents.

Munch
February 7th, 2011, 12:26 PM
Anyone using the High Res on MotoGP site? I'm curious on the quality, and how good it is throughout the season, any speed degradation?