PDA

View Full Version : MMP World Superbike

d2dracer
January 26th, 2011, 01:33 PM
This is a dumb question but does anyone know where/how to get pit passes for the AMA/WSB race weekend?

:oops:

JimWilson29
January 26th, 2011, 01:51 PM
This is a dumb question but does anyone know where/how to get pit passes for the AMA/WSB race weekend?

:oops:

http://smithstix.com/events/sports/motorcycle-racing

or

http://www.sbkusa.com/sbk-2011-tickets-onsale.html

Jon
January 26th, 2011, 06:07 PM
If anyones interested they are still doing the Larry Miller Challange and that gets you a couple short practices, a qualifier session and a 12 lap race. For $175 gets you in to see the AMA, WSB and a race. I'd imagine it's going to be bigger then ever and packed. I see that the best deal in racing that really can't be beat

Fastt Racing
January 26th, 2011, 08:37 PM
Where, When, How? That sounds awesome.

Jon
January 26th, 2011, 09:38 PM
Basically it's ran by the USBA organization/MOM series in conjunction with MMP. As I said, it's two practice sessions, a qualifier and a race. The past two years there was only WSB and WSS on track and as this year the AMA will be joining in the fun, I'm not sure of this years schedule but they do state they will be doing it. I will be trying to qualify but it seems tougher every year. Keep your eyes open as I'm sure John's World (RRW) will be announcing when registration opens for the event. Last year there seemed to be a bunch of us MRA folks there and I'm sure next will be no different. Find a friend to team up with, share fuel costs coming out, stay at the track as there's showers, garages, go carts, and plenty to do. Last year Foreigner, Styx and Kansas played a free concert and there was a pretty damn kick ass fireworks show following. Ask around and I'm sure you'll find a crew that can show you the way.

EdDuenez
January 28th, 2011, 10:46 AM
If anyones interested they are still doing the Larry Miller Challange and that gets you a couple short practices, a qualifier session and a 12 lap race. For $175 gets you in to see the AMA, WSB and a race. I'd imagine it's going to be bigger then ever and packed. I see that the best deal in racing that really can't be beat

John how are you, I'm going!!!! ...