PDA

View Full Version : Handy air lift for sale-Sold

kalib
August 29th, 2006, 08:52 PM
this is a nearly new air lift I used at home, and recently at coyote has minor scratches but is in exelent condition. Get up off the floor when you work on your bike you won't know how you did it before. I have picks if you want them, or you can see it at coyote where I work. this is the same lift you see in every shop.
Kalib

Clarkie
August 29th, 2006, 09:22 PM
how much?

kalib
August 29th, 2006, 10:07 PM
650 .... I have a few folks interested, I think thats a fair price. let me know

Jon
August 29th, 2006, 10:16 PM
Hey Kalib,
At that price are you making any $$$? After I sold it to you I beleive I asked you if you were just going to sell it to someone else and you said no. Now a year later your going to sell it for $300 more than you paid.What's up with that? Did you mention the hose issue?

kalib
August 29th, 2006, 10:25 PM
easy Jon, Im moving to Cali and need to sell it Im asking the goin rate, you told me you should of asked a higher price when I bought it. don't get mad. There is a spot on the hose that has rubbed on the hose I have been using the lift and had no issues.
do you need a hug Jon?

Clarkie
August 30th, 2006, 08:26 AM
I'll give you $300 for it :D

polar x
August 30th, 2006, 10:10 AM
I will top that offer with an extra $50. $350.00 for it?

Jon
August 30th, 2006, 03:53 PM
Well the going rates $350 it seems as it's used, you can't expect to sell it for what it cost new but that's what at that price you would be doing. There was a price increase from Handy that took place recently but if one shops around they can get it cheaper. I would think that telling people what you paid when you bought it would be fair. But I'm not you so like I said go ahead and sell it for what you can. Yeah by the way I could use a hug though would prefer to pick she who hugs me. I thinking tall, blond or brunette with a liking for doing fun things while going fast!

kalib
August 30th, 2006, 07:17 PM
thanks for being my moral advisor, sold it today!