PDA

View Full Version : Returning member proof

spideyrdr
January 18th, 2011, 02:38 PM
I did a quick search and didn't spot anything on this, but I apologize if this is a dumb question.

I am getting my 2011 app filled out for the first FULL season. What proof can we attach to the application for "previous roadracing experience"? If we raced with the MRA the previous year, are supporting documents required?

Thanks!
Jamie

rybo
January 18th, 2011, 02:49 PM
No additional documents required. I issued your license last year and have the appropriate records.

The main reason for that requirement is for someone who's moved to the area after racing with some other club, in which case a copy of their license ususally gets the job done.

Thanks, see you at the track soon!

Scott

spideyrdr
January 18th, 2011, 02:53 PM
Thanks for the reply Scott!

spideyrdr
February 18th, 2011, 07:44 PM
When do you guys usually "run" the payments for the season? I sent in my app with CC info a while back and my Visa hasn't flinched yet. Since I got the reminder email tonight AND the reminder post card today (nice to have something other than junk mail for once), I just wondered how I know I am good to go for 2011 on the 'early bird' prices. Thanks!

Jamie

jmaher
February 19th, 2011, 09:29 AM
Ditto for the above for me. I may have missed it, but I have not seen my check clear.

Joe

rybo
February 19th, 2011, 11:06 AM
I'm starting on license applications this weekend, so look for it to hit your accounts next week.

S