PDA

View Full Version : MRA General Meeting is Wednesday Jan 12th

oldtimer
January 11th, 2011, 09:59 AM
Tomorrow is the first general meeting of 2011. Please join us to find out what's in store for next season, hear about important equipment purchases that were made this winter...and catch up on your benchracing, like who's going to be racing what!

*Novices*
All novice racers are required to donate 4 hours of service to the club before the last race of the season. Every General Meeting you attend counts as 1 hour of service--so make the Jan-Feb-Mar-Apr meetings and you'll have completed your hours before the season even starts! Don't forget to check in with JenJen to get your meeting hour counted!!

MRA General Meeting
The Walnut Room
3131 Walnut St.
Denver, CO 80205

Wednesday, Jan 12th
7:00 pm

www.thewalnutroom.com

Jon
January 12th, 2011, 09:34 PM
Just wanted to say Thanks for the warm welcome back I received at tonight's meeting.
Though I of course appreciate the long standing friendships and respect that I have of the MRA and it's membership that it was your board and your membership banding together that has made you rise above when it came to joining together as one and really making your club rise to the top during these difficult times. Why just the attendance seen at your general meetings and all the comradely makes me miss it even more.
You guys will never realize just how much so many of the clubs I've raced with through the years could learn using the lessons that the MRA has held close and learned from through so many obstacles through the years I've raced with them.
I hope the best for you all during the coming season and hope to see you all soon.
All the best,
The Glaefke Clan

hcr25
January 13th, 2011, 07:53 AM
I got a e mail this morning telling me to about the general meeting that was yesterday. :roll:

webmaster@mra-racing.org To: HCR25@aol.com
Date: Thu, Jan 13, 2011 4:06 am

Someone might want to check into this.

vort3xr6
January 13th, 2011, 08:03 AM
Couldn't make it down there. Any pressing news I happening that I haven't heard yet?

JimWilson29
January 13th, 2011, 09:01 AM
I got a e mail this morning telling me to about the general meeting that was yesterday. :roll:

webmaster@mra-racing.org To: HCR25@aol.com
Date: Thu, Jan 13, 2011 4:06 am

Someone might want to check into this.

Mike, possibly an issue with your AOL email. I received the email at both my yahoo and gmail accounts at 10:05am on January 11th.

T Baggins
January 13th, 2011, 09:08 AM
Couldn't make it down there. Any pressing news I happening that I haven't heard yet?

Only one last minute rule change...

Any persons with any combination of Bradley or Hampton in their name will have to start from the last row of the grid, regardless of accumulated points or time of entry.

:shock: :lol: :lol: :( :oops: :shock: :lol:

vort3xr6
January 13th, 2011, 09:57 AM
Thats it. I am going to break the lap record on the first lap of practice. I have been sandbagging. lol :lol: