PDA

View Full Version : Welcome to 2012

Ray-Ray
January 3rd, 2011, 09:56 AM
Attn: MRA corner crew. I just wanted to officially welcome you to the start of the 2012 race season.

A couple changes that I'm going to implement this year. Each corner crew will have to fill out the license application. You will then be issued a laminated MRA "race" license dedicated for Corner Crew. You will need to show this license to get through the gate. No more "I'm a corner worker" I get in free. MUST be turned in prior to the first race weekend May 5th 2012.

Please go here to fill out the information and get it back to Jim Wilson.

http://forums.mra-racing.org/viewtopic.php?t=14075

DO NOT PUT any credit card info on your application UNLESS you are wanting an associate membership. What you will need to do is write in "CORNER CREW" in the total line. Associate memberships give you voting privileges.

I'm looking forward to an exciting year! You guys are AWESOME and look forward to working with you.

Nick Gibson will be our head corner marshal this year. Thanks Nick!

Thanks,
Ray-Ray
rgaimara@gmail.com

Ray-Ray
March 7th, 2012, 05:28 AM
Corner Crew - Have you sent in your paperwork yet?? IF not please do so!! Thank you!!

shaneboone
March 8th, 2012, 02:40 PM
Where is the address for where to send this in by mail as there does NOT appear to be an 'online' button to click to send this electronicaly. OR does this have to be presented at the opening Track day school ??

JimWilson29
March 8th, 2012, 03:12 PM
Send to:

MRA c/o Jim Wilson
PO Box 734
Littleton, CO 80160-0734

mopoet178
March 9th, 2012, 07:44 AM
I'll be riding in the race school, but I'll drop in on whatever I can between sessions if I have time.

Paperwork to you soon.

-Marsh