PDA

View Full Version : AMA Sanctioning

mgarvey661
January 2nd, 2011, 03:57 PM
FYI -

The application packets still say that we're AMA sanctioned. That's not true, right?

rybo
January 2nd, 2011, 04:11 PM
We are going to keep our AMA charter, but we are not going to be AMA sanctioned in 2011.

I must have missed one of the references. I'll fix it.

Thanks for the heads up

Scott

T Baggins
January 3rd, 2011, 08:57 AM
where did you download the form from? Did you mistakenly pull a 2010 form?

mgarvey661
January 3rd, 2011, 09:56 AM
Here:
http://filezilla.mra-racing.org/files/2011_Membership_Application_Packet.pdf

At the top of page 2 of the packet.

JimWilson29
January 3rd, 2011, 10:05 AM
Here:
http://filezilla.mra-racing.org/files/2011_Membership_Application_Packet.pdf

At the top of page 2 of the packet.

I don't see that on the top of page 2 of the packet. I did a search on AMA and the only reference is "AMA Membership is not required in 2011."

mgarvey661
January 3rd, 2011, 12:26 PM
I think that he took it off, because I don't see it there now either.

Scott please tell me that you took it off, or everyone is just going to think that I'm some A-hole that wants to come on here and point out others' mistakes that don't even exist. That's not the sort of reputation that I want to have. Thanks, Martin.

T Baggins
January 3rd, 2011, 12:34 PM
Hey Martin,

The original forms that were posted up there were the 2010... which still had the old info. The link referenced a different form, but the web still had the old form. He's changed it over to the 2011 form today.

Nice work A-hole... :lol: :wink:

Actually, as many times as Scott and I look at this crap, it amazes me that we still send stuff thru with typos... The more eyes the merrier, and NEVER feel bad about pointing out mistakes. We need all the help we can get... :lol:

rybo
January 3rd, 2011, 02:05 PM
Martin,

You have it right. The original upload had the AMA logo on the top left of the page. After you posted up I corrected it.

That and what Tony said.

Over and out!

Scott