PDA

View Full Version : For Sale: 2000 Cargo Mate 7X16 TA2

Jon
August 24th, 2006, 11:55 PM
For Sale 2000 CargoMate TA 7x16 Motorcycle Race/Camper trailer.

That's right it's for sale, she's got two Fold down beds/sofas, Microwave oven, Wardrobe, cabinets throughout, 11,000 BTU Air Conditioner, Electric nose jack, Flushmount tiedown anchors, fitted for two strapless stands (Included), Foldup tire rack, 3000 watt generator, 12X16 Holiday Canopy, and toolbox included. She will and has towed three racebikes and a pit scooter comfortable across the country and state many times. A new one with half the features will cost you twice the price! Has been religously maintained and includes a spare of course. $7000, Shop and compare then call me!

Jon @ 720-841-6020

kalib
September 5th, 2006, 11:08 PM
I sure hope your not making any money on the sale, that would be a bit wrong, better disclose your purchase price mileage and even if you may or may not have passed gas in the thing.

gsnyder828
September 5th, 2006, 11:48 PM
I sure hope your not making any money on the sale, that would be a bit wrong, better disclose your purchase price mileage and even if you may or may not have passed gas in the thing.

:roll:

A week later and this is what you come up with?

Don't drink and post man... avoid it at all costs - you end up sounding like a tipsy, disgruntled ex-girlfriend...

:mrgreen: :mrgreen:

geoff