PDA

View Full Version : Tire Groover needed

tzr250411
August 24th, 2006, 11:18 AM
I know it is short notice but would anyone happen to have a tire groover I could buy, rent or use to groove a set of tires. If so please let me know.

Thanks
Sil

Jon
August 28th, 2006, 11:49 AM
Hey Sil,
Damn boy it hasn't been that long has it? I'm redhaired I used to race in the MRA with you. You remember???

dave.gallant
August 28th, 2006, 01:46 PM
Hey Sil,
Damn boy it hasn't been that long has it? I'm redhaired I used to race in the MRA with you. You remember???

You are wasting your time Jon. Sil won't come out and play with us anymore...:(

:)

Jon
August 28th, 2006, 02:08 PM
Was it not allowing TZ 250's in the Supertwins class or something else I said. Regardless I can't imagine posting on the MRA forum and not willing to respond if someone does have a groover! Good to know he's still riding even if not with us! Hey Sil, I ride dirtbikes, jetskis and snowmobiles too!

dave.gallant
August 28th, 2006, 02:10 PM
Was it not allowing TZ 250's in the Supertwins class or something else I said. Regardless I can't imagine posting on the MRA forum and not willing to respond if someone does have a groover! Good to know he's still riding even if not with us! Hey Sil, I ride dirtbikes, jetskis and snowmobiles too!

I was joking. :)

I think Sil has been doing lots more flat tracking in the last few years, although I know he still has some TZ parts floating around his garage. I am never gonna rule out a "second coming" of that old TZR of his...:)