PDA

View Full Version : New Racer Gear

KevEd614
December 26th, 2010, 10:30 PM
I am excited to be racing in the SuperStreet class this coming summer in 2011. Obviously starting here I do not have any current track experience however I plan to attend a number of track days before the season starts. I am curious about new riding gear. Does anyone have suggestions on the following items, I don't need the best of the best but I also don't want to end up with inadequate safety gear: Gloves, Boots, racing suit/leathers?

Thanks in advance for your help/advice.

Munch
December 27th, 2010, 09:37 AM
Used is a good way to start. Someone usually has decent gear that they have grown out of or someone is getting out of racing. Lots of deals to be found. Check the wera forum also:

http://forums.13x.com/forumdisplay.php?f=56

Throttleroller277
December 27th, 2010, 10:00 AM
Welcome to the MRA!

If you are after used gear gear you can post something up on the "Wanted" section of the forums.

Be careful when buying used gear. Not trying to scare you away from it, but even the best of best gear can be not so great with age. The stitching can get weak depending on the crashes it has been through, along with getting wet from time time to time.

Feel free to give me a call, and we can chat... 303-210-0425

~Brownie 8)

Ayden Lee Racing
January 19th, 2011, 12:59 PM
Sorry - I'm horrible about getting on the forums!

As a part of my wanting to get involved with the MRA - I sent a size run out, and they should be available to any superstreet guys for use. I believe they will be charging $20 to have them cleaned after every use.

Otherwise, if you're looking to buy a set, we have some great 2010 gear leftover, and just started getting our 2011 gear in.

www.alr-moto.com or brett at ayden-lee dot com

Thanks!
Brett

hcr25
January 19th, 2011, 02:55 PM
I also have a few new Ayden Lee suits and gloves in Different sizes. If you want to check them out local, i am in Denver. These belong to Brett, I am planning on wearing Ayden Lee next year and would be happy to help anyway I can. If someone wants to purchase any of the suits or gloves I have it can be done by cc with Brett over the phone or I can take payment and get it to Brett.
Mike