PDA

View Full Version : 2010 Season Banquet and Awards Ceremony - Feb 5th, 2011!

T Baggins
December 7th, 2010, 10:54 AM
ORDER YOUR TICKETS ONLINE NOW!

www.mra-racing.org/2010Banquet

Well, it's official! The MRA Banquet and Awards Ceremony for the 2010 Season will be held as follows:

When: February 5th, 2011

Where: Casselman's Bar & Venue
2620 Walnut Street
Denver, CO 80205

Time: Doors open at 6:00, food at 6:45, awards start 7:15ish...

Last year's banquet was such a success, we're not changing a darn thing for this year! (Except everybody gets picture plaques this year because of our awesome financial success this year!)

Pricing is as follows, and is PER PERSON:

NO Meal Ticket Entry = $25 (you don't get a meal with this option)

MEAL Ticket Entry = $35 (you do get a meal with this option)

Dinner will be a burger buffet and sides like beore and we're sure to receive quality food and a good value for the price. ALL TICKETS NEED TO BE PURCHASED PRIOR so we can give them an accurate count of attendees and how many dinners they need to fix up.

We will have full A/V capability, stage, etc... and will give out awards for Class Champions as we have in the past.

Honestly at $25 -$35 per person I fully expect our attendance to be in the 200+ range again this year. I hope everyone can come out and enjoy a little camaraderie in the off season as we celebrate our club, our friendships, and our CHAMPIONS!

Hope to see you there!

T Baggins
January 3rd, 2011, 10:33 AM
ORDER YOUR TICKETS ONLINE NOW!

www.mra-racing.org/2010Banquet

Jon
January 21st, 2011, 09:17 PM
Would have loved to have made it but as I forgot to pick up my tickets won't be. Hopefully I'll make it one of these years.
You guys have a great time and I hope you all the best in the season ahead!

T Baggins
January 23rd, 2011, 11:40 AM
jon you get tix as a trophy sponsor. we have them at the door. see you there!

Jon
January 23rd, 2011, 08:15 PM
Thats great to hear as now I have something to look forward to after I return that morning from freeeeezing South Dakota. Thanks Tbaggins

The GECCO
January 24th, 2011, 08:42 PM
Tony,

When is the deadline to purchase? I thought it was the 21st, but the webpage is still up? Can people still purchase?

THX

T Baggins
January 24th, 2011, 09:24 PM
Tony,

When is the deadline to purchase? I thought it was the 21st, but the webpage is still up? Can people still purchase?

THX

SSSHHHHHHH! Geez Glenn, you're blowing my top secret deal... After 20 years of MRA fun I just know that racers are slackers, so we left the online open a few extra days... Technically the deadline was the 21st - but I don't want to turn anyone away... When it's gone, it's gone. right now, it's not gone. :lol:

Hotrod
January 25th, 2011, 10:50 AM
That would be the "Lincoln Law". Not to be confused with the "Lemon Law" or "Lincoln Log"... or "Lincoln's Log". :lol: :?

It saved my bacon, as I purchased my tickets yesterday!
Thanks Tony, for always leaving a loophole open for my procrastinating self!

:lol:

KFinn
January 28th, 2011, 09:35 AM
Hey Tony,

Who can I talk to about correcting an issue with my tickets?

Specifically, I didn't get the ticket I paid for with a dinner option.

T Baggins
January 28th, 2011, 10:02 AM
Hey Kevin,

oops, I musta pulled the wrong one for ya. Bring it with you to the banquet and you can trade it for a dinner one. The spreadsheet and order form is correct, so you're good to go.

KFinn
January 28th, 2011, 02:07 PM
Thx

Hollywood
January 31st, 2011, 06:54 PM
Is there going to be any music to entice some sexy dancing?

Jon
January 31st, 2011, 08:02 PM
Besides Tbags in a thong what do you have in mind....I guess you can join him, Ill be leaving early.

KFinn
February 1st, 2011, 02:46 PM
Besides Tbags in a thong what do you have in mind....I guess you can join him, Ill be leaving early.Nice! A bearded lady for entertainment!

jmaher
February 1st, 2011, 03:34 PM
There was some good entertainment at the CO Show and Swap meet this past weekend on Saturday in the arena....thankfully Tony was not up there.

Joe

JimWilson29
February 1st, 2011, 03:53 PM
There was some good entertainment at the CO Show and Swap meet this past weekend on Saturday in the arena....thankfully Tony was not up there.

Joe

http://www.bloodydecks.com/forums/attachments/costa-rica-panama/121054d1231181462-coral-star-dec-26th-jan-1-thread_is_worthless.jpg

jmaher
February 1st, 2011, 05:32 PM

Joe

http://www.bloodydecks.com/forums/attachments/costa-rica-panama/121054d1231181462-coral-star-dec-26th-jan-1-thread_is_worthless.jpg

I don't know how to post pictures, and if I did none from Saturday would be 'family friendly".

Joe

Throttleroller277
February 1st, 2011, 06:28 PM
Even though I had front row seats Saturday (so I don't need to see them 8) ) post up your pics anyway!! 8)

jmaher
February 1st, 2011, 07:00 PM
Even though I had front row seats Saturday (so I don't need to see them 8) ) post up your pics anyway!! 8)

Jeff,

I was one of the photographers ON stage taking pictures. :P

Joe

Throttleroller277
February 2nd, 2011, 08:46 AM

Jeff,

I was one of the photographers ON stage taking pictures. :P

Joe

:lol: nice... jeff@12voltracing.com 8) 8) if you care to share...

rybo
February 5th, 2011, 07:22 AM
Anyone ready to get their party on?

T Baggins
February 5th, 2011, 08:58 AM

Not Me... :lol: :wink:

Jay Gilman
February 5th, 2011, 10:14 AM
just wanted to say hello to all my MRA friends, hope you have a great evening tonight at the banquet, and a safe racing season!

findgold
February 5th, 2011, 11:22 AM

Not Me... :lol: :wink:

I was hoping to make it To meet a few of ya all..
But couldn't fit the banquet into budget/schedule this month along with the ASMA track day weekends of last weekend and again this coming weekend. Track time comes first with me always..

I love to try and ride my little Ninjette to its max. I still have a little work to do to get my max up to what the Ninjette will allow.

I am still hoping to do some races in your new 250 production class this year..

T Baggins
February 7th, 2011, 08:28 AM
Sorry you missed it, we had a great time! Looking forward to seeing you at Race #1 in April. :D