PDA

View Full Version : Corner worker appreciation day comes a little early!

The GECCO
August 21st, 2006, 06:01 PM
Well, I am sorry it has taken so long, but I know that shade will be at a premium in La Junta and again at Pueblo. I just bought half a dozen brand new 10'x10' canopies for the corner crews. These, in addition to the 4 or 5 good ones we still have will provide shade at every corner, even in Pueblo! These are commercial duty and were not cheap so lets take good care of them!

Wahooman
August 21st, 2006, 06:41 PM
Thanks Glen!! Of the current canopies maybe we could look at them see which ones are broken or missing parts and use the partial ones to make a few complete ones? I know several are missing items that make them a pain to set up......might as well use everything we can.
Thanks again for the shade.....it will be greatly appreciated next weekend I am sure!

Captain 11
August 22nd, 2006, 06:56 AM
Thank You Glen :!: :!: =D> U da man \:D/

Hotrod
August 22nd, 2006, 08:34 AM
Glen, you rock! You rock hard! :lol:

All seriousness aside, it is great to know that you listen and more importantly, care enough to do something about it.
Thank you.
Lincoln

Racerwife43
August 24th, 2006, 06:22 AM
Glen,
If any canopy's need welding repair, please let Smitty know, we will do it for free. We just need you to take it apart off the canopy. Ours took a hit at Pueblo last race. :cry: We managed to safety wire the one....

Let us know if you have any.

Susie