PDA

View Full Version : Thanks to the MRA racers!

Chadwick929
November 16th, 2010, 02:02 PM
Just wanted to say thanks to the MRA and the racers this season. It's been awesome getting to know some new people and becoming closer to others I already knew. Hopefully you guys liked what I was doing out there with my photos, because I plan on being out there again for next season, hopefully with some better equipment. ;)

If you have any suggestions on what you'd like to see, please let me know and I'll see what I can do! And if you guys have a camera, make sure you have it out for SuperStreet next year, because I'm going to try and make a couple of those. :twisted:

Throttleroller277
November 16th, 2010, 03:45 PM
If you have any suggestions on what you'd like to see, please let me know and I'll see what I can do!

...........SuperStreet next year, because I'm going to try and make a couple of those. :twisted:

I suggest you have a Topless female Photographer Assistant....... in the pits that is... I don't want to crash checking her out while racing...

And +1 for getting into Superstreet... I have an R1 Set of Plastics and race glass!!... :lol: 8)

Chadwick929
November 17th, 2010, 10:34 AM
I don't think Kris will go for it, but I could always ask.... :lol:

asp125
November 17th, 2010, 02:23 PM
.. and if you round T2 at HPR, don't run into me in the "hole" thinking that's where you ought to be taking pictures, m'kay?