PDA

View Full Version : Suspension update...

irdave
November 16th, 2010, 08:52 AM
Hi.

So, some of you may know that I was offered and took a proper engineering job in Fort Collins in April doing combustion optimization in large natural gas engines. This gig expected about 60 hours a week with a lot of weekends. Well, that's over. It was nice having a proper paycheck and actually doing real engineering work, but that's a lot of hours. This past summer I rode the dirt bike twice, the SM twice, and my road bike twice. BS.

So regardless of what I end up with for work after this, I'll be doing suspension because I like it. I've actually got a proper shop now in FC- 1500 sq. ft. that allows me to finally have enough room to work. I know it's not as convenient for most of you as when I was in Aurora, but honestly, Aurora sucks. And not in a good way. I'm sorry for y'all that have to live there- really.

Having said that, I've already been doing work for a couple of you, been talking with a buddy of mine about some silly stuff for next season in the MRA, and would be happy to help any and all of you over the course of time with your suspension.

Thanks for your time.

scott_tiller
November 16th, 2010, 03:12 PM
Glad to have you back. See you next year.