PDA

View Full Version : Thank You!

rybo
August 14th, 2006, 09:59 AM
A quick note to say thanks to all the corner workers at Pueblo this weekend. You guys (and gals) did a great job keeping us safe and racing out there.

I enjoyed working with all of you during the endurance rain, oops, race and appreciate what you do for us.

Scott

giovannir6
August 14th, 2006, 10:06 AM
Ill second that. As always you guys and girls rock! Thank you for doing what you do so well.

Giovanni

Timmay!
August 14th, 2006, 11:23 AM
On behalf of "The Crew" I say, your welcome. Hope you both had a good weekend.

rforsythe
August 14th, 2006, 12:08 PM
THANK YOU CREW!!! You guys got proper-soaked on Saturday for us, and we appreciate it! Hopefully the endurance teams will recognize this fact come Cornerworker Appreciation Day (cough cough, hint hint guys).

I'm also proposing that next year, the teams make sure the crew is taken care of during the 4 hour race. That means refreshments, and some shelter if the MRA doesn't have enough to go around. We want to keep going in pretty much any weather conditions with this being an endurance race and all, so I think if that means we have to lend some EZ-ups for the afternoon to make sure you folks aren't miserable, then so be it.

I know I was pretty disappointed when ma nature just put the smack down and ended it for us (sorry for venting on you Timmay), but hey we learn as we go...

Captain 11
August 14th, 2006, 12:19 PM
Rain :?: What rain :roll:

Hotrod
August 14th, 2006, 03:43 PM
^^^^^

So says the only one of us smart enough to remember his rain gear!!

-Rain gear??? I don' need no steenking rain geeer..... It's Pueblo... I might catch fire, but I don't need no rain gear....

Yup, that's right folks... That was my actual thought process as I packed for Pueblo... Brilliant, no?
And yeah, I was even there for the blizzard that we had last year at Pueblo!

F****kin' Pueblo! :evil:

:D :D :D

Timmay!
August 14th, 2006, 08:23 PM
Yeah, Pueblo is a nightmare with weather :!: I was just glad we were able to get all of Sunday's races in before the rain came..

Actually Ralph, I thought all the endurance riders were pretty good sports about the "Raining on thier parade" so to speak... :wink:

Wahooman
August 14th, 2006, 09:51 PM
Is was not the rain that bothered me so bad out there....got my shower out of the way early in the day......
but I was VERY concerned about the lighting strikes I was watching hit the ground and dirt flying up........holding onto a metal canopy from blowing away and the electricity flying about wasn't my idea of "fun" :wink:

Timmay!
August 15th, 2006, 08:40 AM
Com'on Curtis! You stand out there all day in the hot sun, with 400 lbs of mechanized metal whizzing by, hoping to pick up an injured rider or his flaming hunk of bike, ..and you are afraid of a little lightning? What a wuss :P
What's next? Are you gonna need us to make sure there ain't no spiders in your bunker? :roll:

rforsythe
August 15th, 2006, 09:24 AM
Wahoo = pansy. :twisted:

Wahooman
August 15th, 2006, 12:37 PM
Actually I had a large colony of red ants in my bunker....was going to call for your assistance Timmay!! :lol:
Just BBQ cornerworker didn't sound like anything fun I wanted to deal with during my weekend. :wink:

Hotrod
August 16th, 2006, 07:29 AM
Ralph, you have a problem with pansies???

Ralph=insensitive dick!

Bwahahahahaha! :lol:

rforsythe
August 16th, 2006, 09:06 AM
Ralph, you have a problem with pansies???

Ralph=insensitive dick!

Bwahahahahaha! :lol:

Yes I am, asshole! :P

Hotrod
August 16th, 2006, 10:04 AM
Yes I am, insensitive dick! :lol: