PDA

View Full Version : Results and Standings?

Hotrod
October 21st, 2010, 07:45 AM
Went to look at standings and found that the only two rounds showing are one and two?
I am assuming this is temporary and DG is doing something arcane and nefarious behind the curtain?

dave.gallant
October 21st, 2010, 07:48 AM
Went to look at standings and found that the only two rounds showing are one and two?
I am assuming this is temporary and DG is doing something arcane and nefarious behind the curtain?

Work work workin' it!

(something is allll screwy)

Hotrod
October 21st, 2010, 08:57 AM
Nice. Thanks!

Always good to be on good terms with a wizard... Think you can throw a couple of better results my way while you are at it? Specifically speaking, I would absolutely LOOVE to sport a big fancy #1 for next season!

Thanks Dave! :D

dave.gallant
October 21st, 2010, 04:00 PM
Sorry -- you can buy the number 1 plate, but you can't do it here. :)

Results and standings look better now, but I am not sure if they are correct. I suggest everyone go take a look and see if everything looks correct.

KFinn
October 21st, 2010, 07:52 PM
What is a DTR?... I see a few of them in the Season Standing.

Also I noticed that on race day I finished for the season, 1 spot below what it now shows.... did someone get dropped in the mix up?

KFinn
October 21st, 2010, 07:55 PM
Also I see that Dave (911) has 19 points for the final round, and I have 17, when I am pretty darned sure I finished both novice races in front of him in round 8. He and I had some good chats about it afterwords.

KFinn
October 21st, 2010, 07:58 PM
It is not so much that I care dearly about 2 points, more the fact that there is a discrepancy, which makes me wonder how much is still accurate for more than just Dave and I. Additionally is it 2 points or is it 4 or 5 or 3? because depending on the actual difference, it could toggle my standing with the person right below or above me if we are only a couple points apart.

dave.gallant
October 21st, 2010, 08:16 PM
No worries guys; I just post em up after JenJen gets them to me.

If anyone sees any problems at all with it, email our fabulous secretary and we will all get it sorted out for you!

mrajenjen@gmail DOT com

KFinn
October 21st, 2010, 08:20 PM
Done and Done! :-)

zts gixx
October 24th, 2010, 10:31 AM
I'm not listed in the 2 races I did. I finished top 10 in both Open Heavyweight Endurance and NGTO. #133. This was my 1st time racing with MRA so maybe I'm not in the system? Either way, it was a awesome time :)

nwatkins176
October 25th, 2010, 08:01 PM
I'm not listed in the 2 races I did. I finished top 10 in both Open Heavyweight Endurance and NGTO. #133. This was my 1st time racing with MRA so maybe I'm not in the system? Either way, it was a awesome time :)

Did you do your Novice hours?

dave.gallant
October 25th, 2010, 09:46 PM
It looks like there are still some problems with the results and standings...

Don't fret though, Jen Jen is on it!

zts gixx
October 27th, 2010, 07:59 AM

Did you do your Novice hours?

I did not. I thought that was if you raced a full season? I only did this one weekend with MRA. Thinking about doing next season with you all though, if so I'll put my time in :D

JohnGarc
October 29th, 2010, 09:20 AM
I checked into the results as well and my #654 isn't anywhere in the standings for open endurance??? Can you look into it for me please?

Thanks,
John

dave.gallant
October 29th, 2010, 09:24 AM
And I quote:

No worries guys; I just post em up after JenJen gets them to me.

If anyone sees any problems at all with it, email our fabulous secretary and we will all get it sorted out for you!

mrajenjen@gmail DOT com

JohnGarc
October 29th, 2010, 09:38 AM
ok, thanks. im on it.

:o

jdub
November 13th, 2010, 07:16 PM
If you are still looking into this can you check into results for #996 in NGTU and NGTO. It would be nice if my points exsited for next years grid positions.

zts gixx
November 15th, 2010, 06:20 PM
I've emailed jen jen twice over the last month and have not heard anything back. I have the correct email address right? mrajenjen@gmailDOTcom ( a . for the DOT)

No biggie really, but I am a bit curious on my actual finishing place :)