PDA

View Full Version : need a place in silverthorn??

nemo
October 14th, 2010, 09:03 PM
anyone no anybody that has a condo or house or apt to rent for a weeekend.. next thursday friday and sat..??? or a good site to find some?? thanks guys let me know..we are looking for close to this area..

froth
October 15th, 2010, 07:52 AM
Try VacationRentalByOwner. VRBO.com. I've used them for trips to Moab several times, and you can chose your level of comfort/expenditure.

turbohoje
October 15th, 2010, 09:45 AM
we have one! 2bd, 1ba condo in silverthorne. sleeps 6 = king, queen, + fold out. wireless inet, cable and ps3

http://comtncondo.com/ has a pic of the view from the balcony i took yesterday.
(i just started working on that site couple of days ago and its highly incomplete) i have a couple more pics i can link you but they are old before some of our upgrades.

PM me if you are interested

phildrummond
October 15th, 2010, 10:02 AM
+1 for VRBO if Justin's doesn't work for you. They're vendors of mine with their other divisions. Good product and easy reservation process, though sifting through all the options is laborious.

If you want a cheap deal, Craigslist-ers have last minute deals you can sometimes negotiate on. They'd rather have some rent than none. A trick I use is to book something now that offers a 48-hour cancel policy so you're guarnteed a place. Then if you can find a better deal on CL.com by next Tu, cancel your reservation.

turbohoje
October 15th, 2010, 10:08 AM
my bad, i spoke too soon.

we already have it rented that weekend. give us a holler for another time though.

nobasin
October 15th, 2010, 04:18 PM
this is my neighbor's place in silverthorne. i happen to be staying there right now because i'm painting my place.

http://www.mycoloradologcabin.com/

super frackin' nice log home. looks like it is available, and it sleeps 12 or something like that.

mike-

nemo
October 15th, 2010, 06:02 PM
thanks for all the feedback guys..come to find out a track owne in oklahoma is having a money race..30 guys 100 bucks a piece per day. 2 practices 1 qualiier and one 20 lap race each day..2000 dollar purse on sat and 2000 dollar purse on sunday.. so we are going racing..:)