PDA

View Full Version : Looking forward to 2011

brianjohnson
October 13th, 2010, 06:20 PM
Seems like the popular thing to do right now is thank the MRA for a fantastic season, so I'm going to jump on the bandwagon.

Rob and I put on over 10,000 miles traveling to MRA races, and it was worth ever mile. The competition is unbelievable and the camaraderie is out of this world. I have raced with several organizations and the MRA is best of all of them.

This last event was a tough one with a jarring high side and getting run over by Dalton (Road House) Dimmik, but I got nursed back to health by all of the people pitted close to me, and I can't thank them enough. Skip, thanks for the bandages, also PepPods are the best thing since beer, I am a much happier person with 8330% of my vitamin B12 intake.

I can't wait for the road trips, pimping the Pirelli's, and chasing some championships.

See you all in 2011.

Desmodromico
October 13th, 2010, 10:07 PM
Brian, with you running as fast as you did after getting your bell rung Sunday my suspicion is confirmed...you do indeed need some screws loose to run that fast!

Great season, see you back next year!

oldtimer
October 13th, 2010, 11:00 PM
Was great having you guys here Brian! Glad you and Rob and the Lithium gang will be back with us next year. :D

sheispoison
October 14th, 2010, 07:40 AM
Johnson! Here's to more trinkets in 2011, captain pickle pants!