PDA

View Full Version : Message from Vanmar Racing

Vanmar Racing
October 11th, 2010, 08:45 AM
We would like to offer our Congratulations to all the class Champions of 2010 ! There was so much great racing this year, with many Class Championships coming down to the last race, and being won by a just a single point.

Vanmar Racing would also like to thank all of our Michelin riders for the opportunity to work with them and be a part of their race efforts. It is always our privilege to be a part of the MRA... We are so proud of this club and what the members have accomplished !

This was our 13 year of offering Michelin tire support to the MRA and we are proud to say we have never missed a race. Unfortunately, because of a work obligation, Mark had to miss the final race of this season and he was very upset by this.... But to fill that void we asked our Michelin boss David Hirsch to fly in from Texas and help us with the event. We hope you had a chance to meet David this weekend !

We would also like to thank the Vanmar Racing crew for all their hard work this season. We realize that running a full race effort and having a "job" at the track isn't easy. Many times this year you guys were changing tires right up to third call to help your fellow racers get taken care of. Thanks and gratitude to Mike Hellerstedt, Erik Cromer, Jackie Cromer, and Casey Dragos. We really appreciate you guys alot!

We hope everyone has a wonderful winter and we hope to see you all next season!!!

Tammy, Mark and Katie

racedk6
October 11th, 2010, 10:01 AM
Thanks Michelin crew for always getting my shit done! And for all the cookies I stole through out the year! :twisted:

Throttleroller277
October 11th, 2010, 10:30 AM
Thank you Vanmar and crew for your help. Greatly appreciated!!!

Sprtbkbabe
October 11th, 2010, 11:24 AM
I was sad to miss the Vanmar pics, but I am so thankful for all of your support and assistance this year. Tammy, you're a GEM!

cromer611
October 11th, 2010, 04:07 PM
thank u guys for helping Jackie and I out with everything, we were honored to work in the pits for you.

oldtimer
October 11th, 2010, 04:37 PM
Thank you Mark and Tammy for all your help and advice this year!

Christman29
October 11th, 2010, 05:46 PM
Thanks to Vanmar Racing, Tammy and Mark for supporting me this year

davy4575
October 11th, 2010, 07:34 PM
Many thanks for the advice, tips and encouragement, for the help with the tires and for taking the time to help even the slow rookies like me. Thank you for giving me the same attention, respect and time as if I was a champion. It bolstered my confidence, made me feel a part of the MRA Family and truely defines what character is.

Islandermyk
October 11th, 2010, 08:24 PM
You guys are awsome! Thank you for making me feel at home on the track and off the track. Them Michelin's are so sticky :shock: ... I love it! I am so looking forward to next season! Keep up the good work =D>

Thank you Vanmar Racing for everything!

Greenlawn Racing
October 11th, 2010, 09:54 PM
Only got to meet you guys a few times as I don't race with your club much, but I appreciate the support you gave me!