PDA

View Full Version : Great to meet you!

Johnnylaw2
October 10th, 2010, 07:54 PM
Hey there Corner Crew, Smitty here. I just wanted to say that it was great to meet those of you who I got to spend a little time with. Regretfully I didn't get to meet you all, but I hope that will change in the near future. As some of you know, I got a nomination for Track Marshall for next year, and if elected, I will get to know you all VERY WELL!

I hope you all have a great, safe off season, and I hope to see and work with all of you next season!

Smitty

Throttleroller277
October 11th, 2010, 10:36 AM
Was great to see back at the track this weekend Smitty!

Johnnylaw2
October 12th, 2010, 04:04 PM
It was GREAT to be there Brownie, thank you!!

Smitty

Scored51
October 12th, 2010, 08:07 PM
Smitty! It was great to see you again this weekend. If you win the election, are you going to show up with the welding rig again?

Johnnylaw2
October 15th, 2010, 06:30 PM
I may put that back together in the future. I've had quite a few people ask about it.

We'll see what happens.

Smitty

shaneboone
October 16th, 2010, 11:50 PM
OKay. What would you do as Track Marshal for the MRA. Each year our safety Crew gets smaller and less experienced. Without the continual help from the High Plains corner staft that lives in the Byer's area we would never ... not once this entire past season ... have been able to staft this track with a competant crew. Pueblo can be just as rough. Many of us do this for the safety of the racers ... not for the small outlay of cash offered as incentive to keep us comiing in rain and wind and seething hot sun and cold wet weathers. What are you suggesting to improve this. You got plans ? What are they. Until you reveal a lot more you will not be getting my vote for Track Marshal. Its fun to snoze with the boards and riders reps but without us ... the MRA Corner Crew ... you can't race and WE deserve a leader who can work with people and not alienate people that want to work. Can you acheive this small goal ? Or are we doomed to repeats of past conflict and ego tantrums resulting in experienced corner crew choosing and being told not to be here. My 02.

Johnnylaw2
October 17th, 2010, 10:04 PM
Shane, Smitty here. I just posted my bio for the election. Please read through what I put in it. My main goal will be to make the corner crew great again.

I know there have been complaints, and I'm not going to throw anybody under the bus, or point fingers. What you may not see in the bio can only be accomplished with us, the crew, together, in the same place.

If I get elected, just know that I'll work like hell right along side the rest of the crew. I'll want to hear from all of you, good and bad. We can't get things fixed without airing things out. I know you and the rest don't do this for the money, neither do I.

Thanks for your consideration.

Smitty