PDA

View Full Version : Special request

sheispoison
October 4th, 2010, 12:20 PM
Hey, does anyone have an XL right glove that I could borrow for the weekend? *I need to tape up a few broken fingers and they won't fit in my L glove. *Any help would be greatly appreciated. *Thanks!
carl

dave.gallant
October 4th, 2010, 12:42 PM
This is what you need right here son!

http://images.drillspot.com/pimages/2654/265479_300.jpg

T Baggins
October 4th, 2010, 01:28 PM
This is what you need right here son!

http://images.drillspot.com/pimages/2654/265479_300.jpg

OMG!!!! :shock:

That's Bob's...... escutcheon, isn't it!!??!! :shock: :shock: :lol:

Man I miss him terribly so... :cry:

Chadwick929
October 4th, 2010, 01:32 PM
I have a XXL A* SP-1, if you can't find an XL. I usually wear an XL, but these I wear an XXL, so they run a little small.

sheispoison
October 4th, 2010, 05:48 PM
I have a XXL A* SP-1, if you can't find an XL. I usually wear an XL, but these I wear an XXL, so they run a little small.
That would be awesome. XXL just means i can wrap more tape and whatnot around these swollen sausages I'm calling fingers right now. Will you be at the track Friday? Thanks!
carl

TRK
October 4th, 2010, 10:33 PM
Hit me up if XXL is too big, I have an XL.
-Shannon

Chadwick929
October 5th, 2010, 10:15 AM
That would be awesome. XXL just means i can wrap more tape and whatnot around these swollen sausages I'm calling fingers right now. Will you be at the track Friday? Thanks!
carl
I won't be, but if you want to meet up beforehand, let me know. Or I can hand it off to someone that will be out there Friday. I can pick it up from you at the end of the day on Sunday.

JohnGarc
October 6th, 2010, 09:26 AM
Hit me up too. I have a Teknics XL in Blue you can borrow. I will be there around the afternoon on Friday setting up camp and helping people for their Friday Practice. I will be over by the race entrance pitted.

sheispoison
October 6th, 2010, 08:06 PM
Thanks guys. I'll hit you up Friday afternoon.
carl

Chadwick929
October 7th, 2010, 08:17 AM
Thanks guys. I'll hit you up Friday afternoon.
carl
I'm taking a half day on Friday and might go riding. So give me a call and let me know if you need them or not. 303-513-7369