PDA

View Full Version : Pre-entry deadline tonight--last race of the season!

oldtimer
October 1st, 2010, 09:45 AM
I can't believe the season is almost over. :cry:

Online pre-entry deadline is tonight, so get signed up for one last weekend of fun!!

Desmodromico
October 1st, 2010, 11:09 AM
One last chance to enjoy the Longhorn and Country Burger!

scott_tiller
October 1st, 2010, 11:59 AM
Oh boy, one more chance to go to the ER. Cross your fingers :)

jbrowning
October 1st, 2010, 12:29 PM
I here you Wyeth. It seems like we just got started with this season. Oh well I guess the saying is true. Time flies when your having fun!

See you all at the races.

Jim

vort3xr6
October 1st, 2010, 03:17 PM
They should change that saying to your bank account drains when you having fun!

NossLou
October 1st, 2010, 08:45 PM
Is there something up with the system... I have been trying to log in to register and pay for the last 30 minutes and have had no luck. I'm starting to freak out not being able to get this done.... not sure why I'm having the problem....

Who can I contact..its too late to ask anyone

Greenlawn Racing
October 1st, 2010, 11:25 PM
Although I haven't preregistered I'm fairly certain I'm treking out to CO so you guys can show me the fast line again. Whats this BS about the temp dropping 10 degrees next weekend??

rybo
October 1st, 2010, 11:28 PM
Is there something up with the system... I have been trying to log in to register and pay for the last 30 minutes and have had no luck. I'm starting to freak out not being able to get this done.... not sure why I'm having the problem....

Who can I contact..its too late to ask anyone

Nik,

I just ran through the system and it's working fine. Try clearing your cookies and cache and go again. Everything is working as it should

Scott

NossLou
October 3rd, 2010, 11:57 AM
I got it resolved with JEN JEN.... thanks a bunch for the help. I know how to resolve this situation in the future.

Nik

Its gonna be a bit chilly in the morning for the last round!

froth
October 3rd, 2010, 03:52 PM
I got mine in! The Great Pumkin and I will make our (hopefully) triumphant return in Lightweight Endurance. Please pass with care, I'm slow and fragile, and remember to wave! :lol: