PDA

View Full Version : Round 7 Results (Pueblo)

rybo
September 27th, 2010, 01:03 PM
All,

Round 7 results will soon be posted, as such it is important that you know the following:

1) The entire weekend was manually scored by a team of individuals (mostly MRA board members and family) with a few gracious volunteers.

2) All of these people have done the best they can to assure that the results were as accurate as possible.

3) If you believe there is an error in the posted results, I'm very sorry. Again we've done the best we can and these results are final.

I hope we never have to do this again in the future. Chris has been working hard with AMB to solve the transponder problem and we are doing everything in our power to make sure that system is functional for our final round at HPR in October.

That being said, there is a limit to what we can accomplish on our own as your board of directors. We really could have used your help as members this past race weekend with scoring. Thank you to the members who did come out and assist, your work was greatly appreciated.

Please direct all questions about this issue to me, I will do my best to answer your questions in the order received.

My email is:

MRAcer69(at)gmail(dotcom)

Thanks

Scott