PDA

View Full Version : AHRMA Motobi 250- Race ready,Zanzani motor and extras!

talladega
September 24th, 2010, 02:56 PM
I told a buddy i would help him get this BAD Motobi sold for him... If your looking for a FAST, rare, ready to race, AHRMA capable vintage single here you go. check it out:

Bike is a late 60"s Motobi, 250 cc, 5 speed, set up to race AHRMA. It is fully safety wired, and passes tech with no issues, due to immaculate frame off restoration for purpose.

I have raced at Willow Springs and Ehkhart Lake this year with lower middle finishes in 200 GP and 250 GP, a faster rider will podium easily, I give ground on corner entry and make up ground in the straights. The bike has borani wheels. marzocchi forks, dual drum brakes with a new dual pull lever, a new race purpose 5 speed engine built by Zanzani, new billet rear sets, a new aluminum gas tank, [the underside was repaired and is discolored], new Scitsu electronic tach, is short, light and easy to handle. The bike is race ready and includes everything necessary.

My economic situation requires by departure from racing.

Included with the bike are the following:
1. original steel tank in perfect condition
2. complete original engine, transmission, carb, etc
3. Doc Z starter with new battery
4. spare belly pan
5. one set new tires, never installed, one set tires half used, at least 4 spare, new tubes
6. many spares for race motor, including gaskets, plugs, new electronic ignition, 2 new dyna coils, spare batteries, cam, valves, valve springs, tappets, jets, needles, petcocks, bushings, original pegs, foot starter lever, brake and shift levers, spare side cover, spare, new clutch, spare cables, tubes, filters, hoses, and lots of other stuff.
7. bike stand.

The bike is being rewired, [a few came loose], and all bearings, axels, steering head, swing arm, motor mounts, etc are being freshened, I intended to podium at Barber, but cant go. Attached photos of the new motor from Zanzani, a photo when the bike was on display at Foothills with the original steel tank, and photos taken at Miller and Barber last year, with the new aluminum tank.

Interested or have more specific questions, PM me. I will get you going the right direction with the selller.

http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?pid=6727865&id=264970349186&ref=fbx_album#!/photo.php?pid=6727864&id=264970349186&ref=fbx_album&fbid=480842959186

Somebody help with why i can not seem to display photo link correctly and i will make them appear here. in meantime, visit our Facebook album above showing the bike.

bluedevil
September 24th, 2010, 03:06 PM
I bid $12.95 :wink: