PDA

View Full Version : Reassignment :(

jprider
September 23rd, 2010, 10:29 PM
Well MRA family it is time to go! Air Force has decided to relocate me to San Antonio, Tx. I was hoping to retire out here and race for a long a$$ time, but things have changed unfortunately. I would like to thank some of you out there that have helped me with the bike and enhance my racing skills. I have learned a lot in this club and I’m hoping San Antonio has a club this tight. This club is the shizznet! I had a great racing season this year and I met a lot of good racers too. Thank you all for accepting this novice racer and making me feel like a huge member of the club. I plan to race the last event and have a blast, so hope to see you there.

Sponsors, thanks for giving me a chance!

John
AKA Staff Sergeant

KFinn
September 23rd, 2010, 11:22 PM
We will miss you. I hate the Air Force! :-) hehe...

I hope in 4 years you come back to Denver to retire and race.

Jim 'smooth' Brewer
September 24th, 2010, 07:58 AM
I have learned a lot in this club and I’m hoping San Antonio has a club this tight.
I've heard the CMRA is a pretty cool club - http://www.cmraracing.com/. If you're in San Antonio, you should switch to racing Aprilias! The absolute best Ape shop in the nation is in New Braunfels (http://af1racing.com/store/Scripts/default.asp). There's a guy there named Jon Francis who can hook you up with the CMRA racing scene.

2Blue
September 24th, 2010, 12:31 PM
Ah man that sucks....but I understand when duty calls. Are you going to Lackland?
Anyway, thanks for your service and take care man!

KFinn
September 24th, 2010, 12:56 PM
John, you'll always be my bodyguard.

T Baggins
September 28th, 2010, 08:56 AM
GAWDDAMMIT STAFF SERGEANT!

This is unacceptable. I have sent a nasty e-mail to your commander... it may get you kicked out of the Air Force, but at least you'll get to stay in Colorado. :lol:

We'll miss having ya around - but CMRA will enjoy having you I'm sure.

Thanks for hanging with us the last couple years, and thanks for serving our country!

jprider
September 28th, 2010, 05:13 PM
Nope, I wish I was going to Lackland. They are moving me to Headquarters in Randolph AFB.

Ah man that sucks....but I understand when duty calls. Are you going to Lackland?
Anyway, thanks for your service and take care man!

jprider
September 28th, 2010, 05:16 PM
Thanks Tony for sending that email to the commander, I just got demoted and I'm still going to San Antonio.

Thank you all for the comments!!!

John

GAWDDAMMIT STAFF SERGEANT!

This is unacceptable. I have sent a nasty e-mail to your commander... it may get you kicked out of the Air Force, but at least you'll get to stay in Colorado. :lol:

We'll miss having ya around - but CMRA will enjoy having you I'm sure.

Thanks for hanging with us the last couple years, and thanks for serving our country!

sikwitit
September 29th, 2010, 07:00 AM
Shit John you got me all choked up. I'm def. going to miss yo ass. It's been mad real racing and kickin it with you. You have a great and loving family and I'm very happy for you. As long as your not going to A-RAB land I'm happy. We will have a blast next week so let's just live in the moment for now. Never dwell on the future!!!! If you race in Texas try my style of lines (about 30 of em) and you will confuse them all so race win's will come easy :) Keep it up brotha, see you next weekend. ONE LOVE

Wes