PDA

View Full Version : epic okc thanks..

nemo
September 22nd, 2010, 05:27 PM
hey guys and ladies..dustin and i wanted to thank everyone for a great weekend of racing..even though it went downhill with some crashes u guys are great and we appreciat the hospitality..we r gonna try to make it back to highplains..dustin is ok after turn 1 crash and im ok as well.. i had to have a finger cut off today but thats racing.. thanks to everyone we love meeting great people and we did.. thanks again

rybo
September 22nd, 2010, 05:30 PM
Nemo,

Glad to hear that you guys are basically OK. Pueblo is quickly growing a "pinky farm" out there.

Drop me a call when you get a moment, sent you my phone number by PM.

Talk soon.

Scott

oldtimer
September 22nd, 2010, 06:06 PM
Nemo, so sorry you had to donate a digit to this sport! You guys are both smokin fast and we would love to have you at HPR, a beautiful track that you'll really like. The whole club enjoyed having you join us, we look forward to racing with you again! :D

Wyeth

Ray-Ray
September 23rd, 2010, 08:58 AM
NEMO!

Your my brother from another mother!! 4 fingers! Effin Pueblo! Eats left Pinkys on Sundays!!

Ray-Ray :roll: :lol: :roll:

phildrummond
September 23rd, 2010, 11:55 AM
WTF is it with The Puebs and the pinkies?! On my gloves, all the carbon knuckles got bashed in. I guess I should count myself lucky I can still give you a thumbs up, tell you guys I'm #1, give you the finger, marry, and pinky swear...on both hands!

I'm a show-off.

nemo
September 26th, 2010, 10:03 AM
good ne3ws is the finger is cleNED UP AND FEELNIN BEGTTER BUT MY TYPING SKILLSW WITH THE NUB ISNT GOING AO EWLL.. LOL SEE YOU GUYWS AT HPR.. :D

Jim 'smooth' Brewer
September 26th, 2010, 11:00 AM
Hey Nemo & Dustin - it was great watching you guys rip it up @ Pueblo. We're really looking forward to seeing you @ HPR.

T Baggins
September 28th, 2010, 09:04 AM
So, does this mean you now have a "lucky fin"? :lol:

Sorry it went the way it did for you guys... Pueblo bites hard when she bites.

Looking forward to seeing you both at HPR!

Bring your Ninja 250's!