PDA

View Full Version : Thanks Oscar from Sol/Dunlop for helping out Pirelli Riders

nobasin
September 21st, 2010, 12:37 PM
Just a tip of the hat to Oscar Solis who took time from helping his own riders to help some of us Pirelli guys who didn't have Lithium there this past weekend. Very cool of him to find the time to mount tires for us and keep us rolling this weekend. Much appreciated by me and all I am sure. And also thanks to Rob Oliva from Lithium Motorsports for drop shipping our tires to PMP and making arrangements with Oscar so we could concentrate on racing instead of figuring out what to do about tires. Without these guys' help this weekend could have been a big hassle, but it wasn't, so many thanks.

Mike-

trinitypowder
September 21st, 2010, 02:34 PM
Oscar is a great dude! He helps Pirelli riders and he even takes care of a little old track day junkie like me. He's a good man to have around.............. :D

cjmagnuss
September 21st, 2010, 07:43 PM
Yes, Thank you Oscar for changing tires for me at 6:45 AM... You Rock!

NossLou
September 22nd, 2010, 01:42 AM
I'd like to thank Oscar as well for hooking it up late in the evening!!! Thanks pimp!

Sol Performance
September 22nd, 2010, 06:18 AM
It was my pleasure guys!! Glad that we got the whole situation figured out to get you on the track and putting down some good laps! Even if they are by a lap junkie :)

Sorry for being late on Sunday morning. Have to remember to uncheck the "weekdays only" option on my phone alarm.

Let me know if I can help with anything else! Except for bike washes..I don't really do that.

Jim 'smooth' Brewer
September 22nd, 2010, 07:30 AM
Except for bike washes..I don't really do that.
That's ok, you in a bikini is a scary thought.

And a big thanks from us Dunlop guys for your support this year!

Sol Performance
September 22nd, 2010, 10:26 AM
No judging just yet Jimbo!

A pink one may be hard to do but a black/yellow one.. I might just be able to pull off!!

Not literally either.

Again, glad to help out. My biggest concern is for you guys to be able to get out on track and reach the goals that you have for the weekend. My goal is just not to scratch the rims. :lol:

Chadwick929
September 22nd, 2010, 10:30 AM
Scer has his moments. ;)