PDA

View Full Version : Nice work as always, MRA

phildrummond
September 20th, 2010, 01:09 PM
Thanks to the staff for working out the scoring this weekend. What a challenge. I didn't stick around long Saturday after endurance to see results, which brings me to...

Big THANKS to the corner crew and the ambulance guys in the infield. They were on scene by the time I stood up and doubled as corner crew to gather my pile.

Not such a big thanks to that noob. You couldn't have possibly thought that move would work out.

polar x
September 20th, 2010, 02:38 PM
Not such a big thanks to that noob. You couldn't have possibly thought that move would work out.

Glad your okay, the funny things is......the "MOVE" always seems like a good idea until AFTER the execution... :oops:

spideyrdr
September 20th, 2010, 02:55 PM
Tom,

I am said noob and I apologize not only for you going down but for not being able to get over to your pits before you headed out to talk to you. I'd like to meet you at the next event to talk to you. I certainly didn't think that the pass was going to end that way until I felt you bump my rear tire.

I am glad you are ok, and again, I will find you at the next event to talk to you. If it's any consolation my wife got some pics of us as I chased you around a couple of laps coming out of turn 10. Let me know if you want any of them.

Jamie

phildrummond
September 20th, 2010, 03:23 PM
Ah, not such a big deal. It's racing...when front tire meets back tire, front tire always loses. Crashing is costly and luckily I haven't done it until now. I got checked out - nothing broken.

See you at the next one.

Desmodromico
September 20th, 2010, 04:24 PM
Tom glad you are ok, I heard you went down but didn't know where you were pitted, hope to see you out next round.

Pueblo is a hard track to pass at, definitely appreciated the clean racing with those I battled with, pretty sure 99% of us have another job Monday so a pass is never worth a wreck.

racedk6
September 20th, 2010, 06:23 PM
Sorry to hear you crashed Tom. Glad you are ok! Let me know if you need anything.

Ray-Ray
September 20th, 2010, 07:44 PM
Tom - At least you came home with all your fingers!! Glad your OK! Need help with the bike just give me a call. I'd be happy to help you get her back up to par.

Ray-Ray

motolitho
September 20th, 2010, 08:57 PM
This club rules.

nwatkins176
September 21st, 2010, 08:45 AM
Tom glad you are ok, I heard you went down but didn't know where you were pitted, hope to see you out next round.

Pueblo is a hard track to pass at, definitely appreciated the clean racing with those I battled with, pretty sure 99% of us have another job Monday so a pass is never worth a wreck.

What about when you almost high side yourself yourself to the moon infront of somebody. :roll:

Tom glad you are okay. See you guys in Endurance Oct 9th!. Sam good battle with you.