PDA

View Full Version : Dear Chris Papajohn....

rybo
September 20th, 2010, 09:12 AM
We missed you this weekend.

After a timing system failure and hand scoring for all of the races I have no earthly idea how you manage to do this on your own with such accuracy.

Thank you for all your hard work, I hope you recover quickly.

Scott

T Baggins
September 20th, 2010, 10:18 AM
no, no,- we didn't just miss you - we missed you TERRIBLY! get well soon!

xoxo

Timmay!
September 21st, 2010, 07:04 PM
Chris, you should have seen 8 ppl trying to do what you do alone...

Bartman
September 22nd, 2010, 01:14 PM
It really was quite humorous and I would have attempted it myself but know all to well that it would be such a unintelligible mess it would not have helped. :lol: Please hurry back, we NEED you.

oldtimer
September 22nd, 2010, 04:53 PM
Chris I only helped during the endurance races and it was a total nightmare! You are amazing, I can't believe you do this by yourself!! Please get better soon and tell Tony to double your pay. :D

Scorekeeper
October 5th, 2010, 09:55 PM
Holy Smokes! Segren said the transponders were not working.....thanks to all of you for your kind thoughts! I have never been in so much pain; even spitting out my now 6'6" 320lb son...yikes! I'm not totally blind but am excited for this weekend 8) I can't tell you how depressed, yes, depressed I was that I couldn't make it to Pueblo. I was even going to sack out in my car rather than hauling the trailer down only for me.

Thanks again you guys. Mike, Cassy, Alexis and I love to come to the races and help however we can. It really is a great group of people and we look forward to every race weekend! I apologize for my delay in responding to all of you....I don't get online too often.
Chris