PDA

View Full Version : Thank you for the great weekend!!!

loujr
September 19th, 2010, 09:51 PM
Just wanted thank all of those who helped score all of the races this weekend...didn't look like very much fun....glad we made it through.

cromer611
September 20th, 2010, 12:04 AM
indeed yes thank you

JimWilson29
September 20th, 2010, 08:43 AM
Just wanted thank all of those who helped score all of the races this weekend...didn't look like very much fun....glad we made it through.

And especially to Jen and Lisa who were in the raceday office until 8pm Saturday night compiling the day's scoring.

LMsports
September 20th, 2010, 08:50 AM

I heard someone had their first win this past weekend...Congrats!

R1Rider
September 20th, 2010, 09:31 AM
Just wanted to say thanks to the MRA, the coaches and everyone that had anything to do with the Superstreet class. It was my first time on the track ever, and your hard work and coaching made it very enjoyable. I learned so much about riding in just one day, that I cant wait for 9 Oct, to do it all again. Thanks

rybo
September 20th, 2010, 09:32 AM
Welcome to the addiction!

loujr
September 20th, 2010, 10:12 AM

I heard someone had their first win this past weekend...Congrats!

Thank you very much....hope to see you at HPR for thr last round!

freddiewest
September 20th, 2010, 10:42 AM
Awesome win !!! it was a great race for sure see you next round!! hey let me know about the video you took especially on my high side!!

Thanks buddy..

Keith

KFinn
September 20th, 2010, 10:55 AM

And especially to Jen and Lisa who were in the raceday office until 8pm Saturday night compiling the day's scoring.
Yes! Thank you. It was a lot of hard work to be doing all day both days.

By the way, there is some cash in it, if the results post that I finished AmU before Staff Sgt.!!!
hahaha

loujr
September 20th, 2010, 11:45 AM
Awesome win !!! it was a great race for sure see you next round!! hey let me know about the video you took especially on my high side!!

Thanks buddy..

Keith

ill send you a pm as soon as i get them up.

loujr
September 20th, 2010, 09:39 PM
http://www.youtube.com/user/lougman1980#p/a/u/0/wSelbpuu1_k

Keith got the NovO video on youtube still working on AmO. will post up asap.

loujr
September 20th, 2010, 11:10 PM
http://www.youtube.com/user/lougman1980#p/a/u/0/YMKLnnIV3kM

AmO...just a little jump start! :oops: :oops: :oops: