PDA

View Full Version : Roadracing World October Issue / Clarkie Question

d_mob
September 15th, 2010, 10:04 AM
On page 9, far right under the "10 Years Ago" section it shows a pic of an Aaron Clark racing at Pikes Peak in the AMA 750 class.

Is this the same Aaron Clark? If so, pretty cool to see a pic from ten years back!

JimWilson29
September 15th, 2010, 10:08 AM
On page 9, far right under the "10 Years Ago" section it shows a pic of an Aaron Clark racing at Pikes Peak in the AMA 750 class.

Is this the same Aaron Clark? If so, pretty cool to see a pic from ten years back!

is it the one of Clarkie flying in the air after Shane Clarke hit him?

dave.gallant
September 15th, 2010, 10:12 AM
Yes, that is the same "Clarkie".

10 years goes by quick.

:cry:

JimWilson29
September 15th, 2010, 10:21 AM
http://uglydogracing.com/mra/octcov.jpg

dave.gallant
September 15th, 2010, 10:25 AM
At least he didn't hit his head that time.

willionaire
September 15th, 2010, 11:46 AM
If I remember that was going into turn #4. I was standing right there at the fence when it happened.

It was almost as cool as seeing Zemke do a "720" spin hovering 5 feet off the ground right in front of me on lap one of the 2003 Supersport race going into the same corner. When I say right in front of me it wasn't cause I got a good start but because he had to start last. (Illegal fuel or something?)

dave.gallant
September 15th, 2010, 11:51 AM
(Illegal fuel or something?)

Cheater!

racer316
September 15th, 2010, 10:41 PM
It was almost as cool as seeing Zemke do a "720" spin hovering 5 feet off the ground right in front of me on lap one of the 2003 Supersport race going into the same corner. When I say right in front of me it wasn't cause I got a good start but because he had to start last. (Illegal fuel or something?)

Yeah, Zemke and Duhamel had to start dead last cause of some supposed illegal spring in their oil pressure relief valve system. I remember dodging bikes and flying bodies right in front of me in the carousel on lap one. It was red flagged but not for that, some guy crashed the air fence on the last turn on the same lap. That race was a blast !!

Clarkie
September 15th, 2010, 11:08 PM
Ended up in hospital that time too, yeah PPIR rocks! Only in America do people put motocycles in a concrete bowl and 'hope' nothing will happen. LOL stupid Seppo's :D

motolitho
September 16th, 2010, 09:17 AM

Cheater!

Not allowed to say that on here anymore.

dave.gallant
September 16th, 2010, 09:52 AM

Cheater!

Not allowed to say that on here anymore.

Oh, right.

My bad.

8)